Reviews for Return from 1190 Miles
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i liked this a lot- good job
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
OKAY WE SO NEED MORE TO THIS SERIES, OKAY? SO GOOD! I LOVED IT, NEVER THOUGH JOHN WOULD HIT HER, EVEN IF AN ACCIDENT, GOOD TO KNOW JOHN CAN LET GO EASILY, WELL, UH, WELL U JUST KNOW WHAT I MEAN! LOL! I LOVE IT, SO GOOD, CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
ladyd10 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Hi!

I'm really liking your story, the characterizations and the plot so far. Only one thing, as a Chicago native, is bothering me slightly. We have no Michigan River. We have Lake Michigan. If you want a municipal river, we have the Chicago River which has two branches, unfortunately neither branch goes anywhere near a University campus. However, both Northwestern University and De Paul University have campuses right on Lake Michigan.

Please don't take this as criticizm, just pointing out a mistake that a non-Chicagoan would easily make, particularly with London (not saying that's where you're from but your bio says you're from the UK.) having the big, beautiful Thames and Cambridge having the Cam running right through it.

Please keep it up and I'm adding this story to my faves list!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
awesome start! I loved it!
Calleigh's little girl chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
GREAT DONE!
Lionessmon chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Brilliant I've been waiting for this piece, Congrats on winning the fanfic award, keep up the good work and post soon