Reviews for An Affair to Remember
bearblue chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Another good one, if a bit bittersweet. Nicely done. Thank you for sharing this.
Anon chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
This is interesting so far. I have to say that I like Giles' taste in women - Jenny is (was) gorgeous, and quite a challenge to any man. He'll have his hands full with her.

One small nit: "You know, I've been a murder-police for about eight years..." I'm not sure where the term murder-police is from, but it should be homicide detective (or cop if he's being really informal and insulting to his own job). Maybe the term you used is common somewhere else (another country perhaps)?

On to the next chapter.
blue talith chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Wonderful story!
blue talith chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
I hope everything was just a simple mix-up re' the two slayers picked up after the explosion.
blue talith chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Oh, dear! Katie, bar the door! The agents are here!
blue talith chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Jenny, don't doubt Rupert yet.
blue talith chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Uh-oh! Jenny's suspicious!
blue talith chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
So, Heather appears to be a new slayer!
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh, I REALLY like this story! (I'm an avid viewer of NCIS.)
Izaya chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Great Story, will it ever be continued?
SailAweigh chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. You've got a good handle on all the characters. And I never would have thought to put Giles/Jenny Shepard together! It really works.
war90 chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
good story looking forward to your next chapter.
jpdt19 chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
Superb.

So glad to see this excellent story carried on with :)
TessHardingfan chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
I kind of like this...well actually I was until Giles's President comment.I'm hoping that this wasn't a Bush I hate when people put real life politcs into stories...no matter what party they're from or what party they're slamming.
luckydarkpage chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
okay i like this fic... i loved that last bit in this chapter... it was funny... update soon...