Reviews for Love & Life Is Never Simple
Guest chapter 31 . 1/16/2013
Great story! I have read some of your works without commenting and I must say for as young as you are you do not only have skills. You have a burning gift. Well done and thank you for sharing your talent and work!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/7/2011
Hey! Good work on this.
Georgina of Dragons chapter 31 . 6/11/2009
I enjoyed this story. Though I have to admit that there were a few bits in the middle that I wasn't to fond of, overall I am happy to have this on my favorites.
noncynic chapter 31 . 1/28/2009
Didn't want to say anything before, but I did notice you seemed to be losing interest, and rushing to end it. Had a similar experience. Afraid the rushed ending does spoil it a bit, but if you're reasonably satisfied, so be it. Hope you start another story with the enthusiasm you showed earlier in this one.
Wispr chapter 31 . 1/27/2009
Very nice ending.

soulman3 chapter 30 . 1/26/2009
That was it did get the mob thing over with.

Now let's see what happens next.
Wispr chapter 30 . 1/26/2009
Nice short and sweet!

soulman3 chapter 29 . 1/24/2009
Well it's been awhile sense I review this story.

I guess it comes down to the truth 's been building up to can maybe accept Monty and Mercy somehow over how well he react to Shego and Kim?Will he have a memory laps of what happen before?And will Ron walk out of Kim's life after this is over?Or accept it and move on?

The mean question is what are they going do about the mob?

I guess I'll admit i'm a Kim and Ron fan most of was to read Ron heart be breaking and then die.
Dave 32 chapter 29 . 1/24/2009
Wow!This story is awesome.
noncynic chapter 29 . 1/24/2009
Not a lot to review here, you're basically setting the stage for two showdowns. Going to give each a chapter?
Wispr chapter 29 . 1/23/2009
The scene between Ron, Shego and Kim was very nicely done and I can't wait to see what comes of it!

Wispr chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
Sorry for now reviewing before but didn't send me an story alert!

You did Ron very well and I like how you describe Kim's weariness, hopefully this will teach "Mercy" to be upfront with her friend's about any dangers they could be in.

Wispr chapter 27 . 12/14/2008
Good chapter but I have to say Marcy really coming across as not being a very good friend, by not tell the others about the mob. Otherwise really enjoying the story.

Alexawynters chapter 26 . 11/10/2008
love it, as usual. yeah it was a long wait but its all good as long as you keep updating, kitty is happy lolz :P love

kitty _
FlameofIsis chapter 26 . 11/10/2008
Haha loved the way you ended with the next chapter thing: the villains are there to save the day...what? XD Nice! Great chapter too! Can't wait to read more.