Reviews for The Great Pumpkin Drop
AlaskanFan chapter 12 . 8/6
Another good one. Thanks for a terrific story.
Debbie5 chapter 12 . 9/1/2008
This was a real exciting story! Very believable! Can't wait to read your season 7 story.
lexx chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Very entertaining. I really enjoyed it.

I have to say, though, when I read the name Ren Jeppard, I pictured the actor who played him, and who as about the same height as Amanda.

He would need maybe 5" heels to be as tall as Lee.

I think Peter Bracken ("Burnout") would have been a better choice for your villain. The guy who placed him (John Beck) looked to be the same exact height as Lee and had the same general build.

All he would have required was a little plastic surgery.

No elevator shoes!

Looking forward to your next story.
Sarai chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
linda4861 chapter 12 . 11/14/2007
This was great! Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing. Linda
Laurie M chapter 12 . 11/11/2007
*bounces* Wonderful! I absolutely loved it - well done, you!

L xx
mmkfire chapter 12 . 11/10/2007
great story. keep writing.

Gloria2 chapter 12 . 11/10/2007
Oh, what a wonderful chapter! I was thrilled to see that you've posted more chapters for this story! SMK is truly my favorite episode of all time, and I am so happy that you have kept Lee and Amanda alive and well in your fanfiction. This story has been amazing, and I am so thankful for your taking the time to write it. I've loved it! Thank you! :)
Laurie M chapter 11 . 11/10/2007
Love the way you've written a believable married life for Lee and Amanda.

I read all of this in one sitting and can't wait for the rest.

Oh! And cool Aunt Francine! Nice to see the ice queen has melted slightly :D

Good luck writing

L x
Gloria2 chapter 9 . 11/8/2007
This story is absolutely awesome! I am enjoying every sentence! Thank you for writing such a great SMK story! I really love the way you describe Lee and Amanda's care for one another. Awesome! Thanks so much for writing! :)
Polly36 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I create an account at Fanfiction just so I could write this review. I am tremendously enjoying this story. I love the way you are using Jenna's character and I like the way Amanda is reacting to the situation. Lots of fun! Please continue, this one is going to be great!
Gloria2 chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Wow! I'm on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to read what happens next. Please post the next chapter soon! What a wonderful and exciting story! More, more, more! :)
BrittanyLS chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Great job with this! I cannot wait to see more! I wonder how long it will take Amanda to realize he isn't Lee!