Reviews for Brave Enough To Be
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i haven't watched a lot of this show but i enjoyed reading a fic a bit diiferent like this one

well done

bye:)
TheBadWolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Nicely done, your fanfic may have appealed to the writers, when you see Ep12 you'll see what I you haven't seen it yet then go to /house/
Mr. Shishio chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Finally, someone wrote Cutthroat Bitch x Thirteen femmeslash! I've been waiting for this practically since the season started, and especially after the dog collar thing.

Interesting little piece. My only complaint is the pronoun use. I like the bolded "she" for Thirteen in this, especially since Thirteen doesn't seem to have a name that I can remember. The bolded "she" effectively marks Thirteen as something beneath Amber, a spot on her own perfectly-manipulated existence.

I think I see what you were trying to do with using pronouns to refer to both women, blurring the distinctions between them to reflect Amber's feelings, but I think all of those pronouns cost you a little bit of readability. Maybe it's because it's late-ish and I'm tired as all get-out, but I think the fic would be a lot easier to follow if you used Amber's name in some places instead of always "she."

Congrats on writing the first piece of Cutthroat Bitch x Thirteen fic that I've found. You've totally made my day.
Your Undoing chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh. I love fics involving House's new potential team- there need to be MOAR of them! This one was pretty damn cool :) I loved your bold/unbold way of discerning between Amber and Thirteen. Good work!
The Zodiac Princess chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
YEAH! Totally for Amber & Thirteen. Great job!