Reviews for Diamonds & Rust
Ellie49 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I like it - even though im not keen on remus and lily - good touch at the end!

DarknessCatchingFire chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
WOw. I mean really, wow. I loved it! SO adorable. I'm adding this story to my favorites!
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
It was absolutely adorable...and as an added plus, a canon Remus/Lily! Go you!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I can't believe I found this story again, I loved it the first time I read it, and I love it now. It's very well-written, and actually what converted me to Remus/Lily. It's also plausible, and their emotions are portrayed very realistically. Terrific job, and keep writing!
Jomorox chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I thought that was really sweet! I know you finished it ages ago but I really liked it especially the way you linked it at the end.
Ashes of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I don't really know what to say. It was so sweet, but I'm in a sort of sad mood right now. Not that you care. Sorry, I'm rambling. Anyway, that was really well written, and really sweet. *Smiles* (I don't like to use this (:)) one because it's to wide of a smile.) Sorry, I'm rambling again. Sorry to bug you, but I really liked this. 'Night.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
A lovely what if ...
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This is beautifully done. I especially love your description of Remus from Lily's POV. Part of me wants to knock their silly heads together though, and tell them not to break up becasue of James, to tell him what's going on and let him get over it! I love the way you ended it with the link to Tonks too.
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
"managed to make him laugh of his lycanthropy"

Should probably be laugh at, or about. Not quite sure though.

The dialog in the middle was a little weird, but it largely works otherwise.
X-Lily-Evans-X chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
not a word not two just three: THAT WAS AWESOME!
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aw! I love how Remus is so loyal to James, and the lyrics really work.

"It seemed that he had a thing for winter girls." perfection.

As always, great work!
hrypotrox72 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wow that was one of the first remus/lily fics i've read that was cute. The ending was the bestt part! Remus is definitely the perfect guy for any girl!
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
*Squeals* How adorable! I loved it so much, and I'm not even a Remus/Lily shipper! ;) Very well-written, good job!

Kyota
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow. I'm really glad you told me to check this out, because it's awesome. I love it- especially towards the end, with their last day in the snow, and that beautiful line " Remus closed his eyes and breathed the cold, pure air, and smelled Lily’s sweet scent one last time, thinking that if he could chose a moment to die, it would be now."

Gorgeous. Perfect. That line, as well as this entire story, perfectly capture the tragedy and beauty of a Remus/Lily relationship. I also really love the lyrics at the end- what song is that? and the title's perfect. :D
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Aw! *cries*

This is fantastic, I love it!

A fic that includes my two all-time-favourite pairings, it's not every day I see one of these! Amazing. I seriously adored it, and the line:

"Remus smiled. It seemed that he had a thing for winter girls."

yeah, I was so close to tears there, and my eyes are welling up right now! Remus/Lily perfection :). I'm putting you on Author Alert, because I'm in love with your characterisations.

-Huffle x