Reviews for Kiss Me
thibbs65 chapter 33 . 4/14/2014
great story I just wish you would have added their wedding day with lots of details
thibbs65 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
I would like a kiss me again story its 2014 please keep writing
thibbs65 chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
awesome story so far im glad Nathan admitted he was in love with haley
sabrinanoelle chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I'm not sure if you're still writing but I think you should write about Nathan and Luke growing up together &being raised by deb and Karen and Haley is there best friend since they were little. Nathan and Haley have had a thing for each other sine middle school but they never acted on their feelings. On their senior year in high school Jeyton, Brucas, Nathan and Haley stay at their beach house for the summer. This summer is when Nathan tries to win Haley heart and they do a lot of flirting and they're close because her, Lucas and Nathan are best friends but naley a different relationship their like soulmates but they just having noticed yet.
brianna4797 chapter 33 . 1/22/2014
Im so glad I read this story! Such a great story :)
Guest chapter 34 . 2/22/2013
Great story..loved it :)
leemikki chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Finally they kiss! :). Its not like Haley to fish foor compliments though :( I hate it when ppl do that
naleylove2003 chapter 35 . 7/22/2012
this story was fantastic!(:
love chapter 35 . 1/26/2012
Please take care of yourself. I hope you are alright. I will pray for your lovely country. I can't sign in but my screen name is ebonyedlove. Be safe .
Tutornaley23 chapter 35 . 11/3/2011
Hei!

Det er utrolig kjekt og endelig se en norsk skriver her innpå.. Da jeg begynte å lese denne så viste jeg ikke at du var norsk. Det er kjekt å vite at jeg ikke er den eneste.

22 juli var en tragisk dag, hvor jeg selv mistet tremenningen min på utøya. Hvil i fred Andrine 3.. Når noe sånt skjer er det kjekt og se hele landet stå sammen.

Fortellingen din var utrolig bra, og jeg gleder meg til og lese mer av deg.

Jeg selv har skrevet noen, men vil ikke poste dem enda, kanskje i fremtiden...

Håper jeg hører mer fra deg og dine Fanfic.
Godschildtweety chapter 33 . 8/18/2011
great story
firewordsparkler chapter 35 . 7/24/2011
I am so sorry for the losses that you and your country have suffered. I know what it's like for one's country to be attacked in such a way (I'm Indian and American), and I'm so sorry you had to experience this.
driedfruits chapter 35 . 7/24/2011
I've been praying for your people ever since I heard the news. That someone would take so many lives with only hatred as an excuse, young and innocent lives, is beyond comprehension. I'm french, and Norway always seemed so peaceful that it came as a shock to everyone. One can only hope that the victims rest in peace.
naley12 chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
there wee food food was fun
naley12 chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
naley make out session was grea