Reviews for It was worth it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Cute!
KidaNoche chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
AW! I like Rufus! I like Alicia! I like this couple! I like this game!

I LUFF YOU!

Sorry that's gotta be kinda creepy, random stranger... eh hem.

This was totally just what I needed, me in my ill state... Made me feel better. :D Thanks!

Subaki-Chan out.
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Cute. And XD at the prank.
itslarayo chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
ahaha~

Rufus is totally awesome.

The characters are portrayed really well, and I like Rufus having a slightly perverse way of thinking than the game itself lets on. It suits him better than being a brick wall or a complete pervert!

Great job!
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Yay for cute fluffyness! X3 Keep on writing more and more 3

And I can't say this is much of any idea for Alicia and Rufus, but...hide and seek? :P
Belefstrean chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I liked it a lot. Everything was nicely written, barely any errors, and the fic was funny. I guess everyone was in character as well.

I hope you write more about this pairing.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Haha! Cute, I loved it!
Riri Yuki chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
XD YAY! finaly some one thinks he's a funny jerk type of person, XD eeryone called me crazy . rufus is the type, but wow, he has horrible aim XD he should have tried maybe Lezard or someone who isn't strong and huge, XD
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
wow wow!Give hi 5.I was kinda really bout Rufus when i first began playing the game,well i still like him.N' i think alicia rufus pairing's it up
Flamegaruru chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That Alicia, such a tease. :)

Of course, the world needs more AliciaxRufus fluff! Cute stuff!

-Mena
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
when i read this i was at the library, and i swear, i had to outside because i was laughing so hard (not to mention halfway falling off my chair). love it!
CupcakeNinjaMonkeyXGuarVarX chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Rufus is the essence of sexiness! Yes write more! this was awesome and oh so fluffy 3
FridayFrige chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Alicia and Rufus are so sweet. I like how Rufus is so innocently/maybe not so innocently touching her here and there. Seconds please! If you write some more, then I will too (that might be a bad thing though if my writing sucks, haha).

Why don't you come to the Rufus/Alicia forums? Let's spread the love. It would be great if people posted there.
100-series chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Yay! I really liked this story. It was cute and I love Rufus being happy and playful. Alicia is cute in it too.

The role of Silmeria in this made me think. I have always entertained the idea that Silmeria might have expected thier romance to happen, since she is always looking out for Alicia. She looks kind of amused/pleased when she sees that Alicia was able to materialize him. But maybe at this point she migh have thought it a bad idea. (Maybe she just wants Rufus for herself! XD!)