Reviews for The Death of Logan
Jeanetteg chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Yuck! That's all I can say about the horrid story. White and Otto? Logan being ate, ripped apart; did the daylight savings time really make your mind crazy or something?

All your other stories were delicious and warm, but this was too much. Again, YUCK!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was very interesting! *laughs head off* And slightly scary! Great job!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
are you kidding me?

this lmao hilarious...you need to keep writing these...

damn this is good...well deserved and honoury death of logan...i so wanted him outta pic gosh you cud've written the death sequence...

loving the ames&otto angle...n maxie/alec having kinky sex
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Haha. This is waay too funny. I love how you make fun of *everything*. I'm more partial to MA but I have to say I found the parts making fun of that pairing extremely amusing. Actually, you make fun of all pairings, don't you? I suppose that's what makes this fic funny to all shippers, though I suspect from your previous stories that you're a ML girl.

And the snakes. Don't get me started on them. I was laughing my butt off when I read that. The mention of Max's you know whats made me almost spit my gum out. I did actually notice that she flashed them at people 2x in S2 to get what she wanted. Maybe that is her real superpower...

Anyway, loved it...I think. It was funny, anyway. Good use of that hour.
LiRA chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Funniest. Fic. Ever.
irnan chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
There's days I think I'd almost rather convert to M/L than read any more of the stories so brilliantly sent up here. Sigh.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
You so should have put a comment about the MA nuts,.. good work
Reiven chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
You're wrong...the snakes then got a new gig; terrorising and just pissing the hell off of Samuel L. Jackson aboard planes.
Ion Bond chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Parody stories usually misfire for me, but this is hilarious! You had me at Ames White/Otto, but I think my favorite bits are Logan's eyes.

On another note, I'm working my way though your other stories, and I really like them. I admire the way your sense of humor is shot through more serious, in-character stories.
TigrouAngel chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I have laughter tears in my eyes and I'm uncontrollably shaking over my keyboard. Boy, do I love this story.

There are so many of our favorite private jokes in this! Glad that you finally gathered them all in one fic. It's really weird that the MA shippers don't seem to get that you're making fun of them. Well...You are the founder of "Authors United to Rip Logan's Clothes Off". I'm sure you know on which ship you're sailing.

I adored:

"Haven’t you read all the inappropriate paraplegic fetish stories written about me?" Oh Logie. I certainly have.

"I only read the stories where I have Max bound up in some dark S&M style basement and then I have inappropriate rape fantasy sex with her" I have read two of them and they are exactly that. And why always in a basement?

"He gave one last, longing, loving glance at Max" Hey, I know just the right youtube video!

"“Oh my God, they killed Logan!” Max shouted hysterically.

“You bastards!” Alec yelled " South Park!

"watched the crows and vultures circle the water below them"

You are the Queen of Parodies and a COMIC GENIUS.

LOGAN LOVER FOREVER? LOGAN LOVER FOREVER FOREVER!
inzane73 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Oh my God! *gasp!* Can't breathe! *falls out of chair*

That was hysterical! I should not have read this at work. I'm getting funny looks from my co-workers. They're all wondering about the crazy woman in the next cube!

Inzane
nelamtr chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Dude ! That was like soo cool ! Please spend your next daylight saving hour doing something like that again ! LOL and I actually felt sorry for Logan... NOT !

LONG LIVE DARK ANGEL PARODIES !
d.b chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
ROTFLMAO!

Good parody. Its about time someone made fun of those stories.
dooski chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
lmao! well done.

...so I take it you've read MA fics? lol. jk
p3karen chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
OMG that is hilarious,I wasn't going to read it because i thought it was an M/L and they gag me lol. but a friend suggested it and i'm glad she did :)