Reviews for Normal
audrey chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
no bad, your doing great! you seem to know the characters even if you only watched the first couple and last episodes of Outlaw Star. i gotta compliment you on that! keep it up, i'm waiting for you next sequel _
Mystical Jade forgot to sign in chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I think you did just fine, for your first OS ficcie! _ You only forgot the "i" in Aisha (at least I think that's how it's spelled) and I think her race is spelled Ctarl-Ctaril (then again, I could also be wrong). But I think it was really sweet! Great job!
Dusha chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
you may not have seen that many episodes, but this was still very good. i like how you compared all of the other characters with not being normal. melfina was the only one to have an identity crisis about it, but as you brought up, they all aren't exactly people you would meet every day on the street. please keep writing more!
Artic zero chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
thats a sweet one too xspedcaily cute!(i can't spell for the hell of it)
Akiko Chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
It caught my attention. It's good so far. In case the other reviewers don't put this I will. Sazuka is spelt Suzuka, Asha is spelt Aisha, and Kitaru Kataru is Ctarl Ctarl.
two hours with fish chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Hello! Great Job! Please more OLS fics from you?
Nanya Iwastoolazytosignin chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Great story, you got three names wrong, it's Aisha, Katrl Katrl, and Suzuka. But it was a great story.