Reviews for Like a Spring Flower
ink2parchment chapter 14 . 1/12
Love this story! I hope there is a sequel.
RoseBlood14 chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
Love this story. It's cute and opens my eyes to what Draco must have been feeling! ;)
Jackson Victor chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
This story was kinda like too fast.. I mean I prefered it to be more detailed where it started with Draco being a git and all.. But I love what you did with the two P.O.V's.. I would really appreciate it if you continue soon... cuz I really want to know what'll happen with their relationship...
wishingwa chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
I really enjoyed reading your work and I loved how u did both Harry's and Draco's point of view. I don't think I have read many where the story was told from Draco's point of view and I really loved it :)
Tinkerbell7898 chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Wow. This was so good. I loved how you told everything from both boys points of view.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
I loved it this is so amazing!
n.harkin.9 chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
You are such a good writer, the chapter dosnt need any editing.
I realy want you to write more so I can read more its avery good story and would be even better if you continued it.
I hope you do.
Kitty-with-hat chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
I don't like this fic mainly because it goes over everything in both POV's. I was annoying and unnecessary. It was also went to fast.
SlimMarshallMathers chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I really dont like this fic. I dont feel it, everything happens so fast. Draco dont behave like Draco. Why he kissed Harry in the first chapter? FIRST with no reason to do that. And why he try to kill himself? Its not something that Draco that I like could do. Everything have no sens! Why Draco over and over again tell Harry that he havent got a friends? He shouldnt do that. This is self-pity! Its not in Draco style! I couldnt finish read your story cause i couldnt stand it. Maybe in the next chapter its better but i have better fics to read than that one. Sorry. But im gonna read "Emerald forg" that you wrote. I hope it'll be better tha plz dont judge me by grammar. English isnt my first language but i understand everything i just can more understand than say.
kidz47 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
i love this story!
XxDeathly-Emo-LovexX chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
This, is the most amazing story! I love it to death. Please keep writing!
Lady Gaidin chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
Love the emotion in this fic but doing the same events only in different POV is a little repetitive.
a-silent-indulgence chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
i luv this story! you NEED to update! i mean 3 YEARS? come on
The Latin Dragon chapter 14 . 6/5/2010
i love the story so far and cant wait till the next chapter is out. I hope harry and Draco end up together .
kernalsanders chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
please write more i really like this story and the way you write altho it is abit annoying how u go over everything thing that happens twice but astill great work keep it up and update :D