Reviews for Of Age
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
ah poor baby how come this is rated M it should be rated T
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
ha
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
i want roy as a pet
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Awww the story ends here?:( I know you haven't updated this in a few years and stuff but plz finsh? Oh and love the song:)
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Love it!:D
sapphire495 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
great story. can't wait to see what happens. Update soon:)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
...ARE YOU DEAD? IF NOT WHY THE HELL AIN'T YOU UPDATED? If ya dont update soon i'll hunt you down then...i'll...i'll STEAL YOUR MUSE AND COOKIES! And i'll hurt Speedy and Aqualad! Dont make me do it! -holds your muse over a pot of speedyXstar and aqualadXraven storys and holds cookies over a pot of milk.- i hided speedy and aqualad. And you cant find them!
Vikrysel chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
oh my gooosh. I super cannot wait for the next chapter! Good job! 8Db
anacoana chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Aha ha HA! I loved it. And it was NOT a crappy chapter. It was great! I loved how Roy acted so much like a kid, and how he was trying to Garth to say, 'sex'. It was wicked funny! I loved it! Bye!
anacoana chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
HOLY ROBIN HOOD! I loved it. I really did. I like your story so far. I've passed it a few times, but this iis the first time I actually read it. By the way, I'm favoriting you, because your story is cool. I gotta go, bye!
KF fan chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Very good again. I'm not sure why I hadn't seen this chapter before. I'll add one more voice to the chorus pleading that you continue.

Please continue!
KHFFotaku chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
Arggh! You keep cutting the stories off right when they start making out! It's so frusterating! Naw.. But it's really good. Please update soon _ and feel free to let loose on the yaoi! I think you got the characters down really well and the whole story is so solid. Both Roy and Garth aren't OOC at all and the other characters you added aren't dominating and annoying, like a lot of OCs are. Usually, made up characters are all perfect and take over everything and totally blot out the actual characters, but all of your characters not part of the show are understandable and don't take away from thf story at all. Really great job.