Reviews for Walking Away from Pretty Kitty
shadowkitty123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Two words; absolutely beautiful
Loved this story, you're an excellent writer, keep it up!
Novice Comic Lover chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
First of all, you've got me jonesing for a cig like never before, and that's coming from a one-time chain smoker who once tried to quit cold turkey during exams. (And to another review that I saw saying it wasn't realistic because she didn't cough her first time - I didn't cough when I first smoked.) That being said, I must add for those underage, impressionable readers: don't smoke!

But more importantly, this is just a great story. I liked that you gave Kitty a more realistic fake innocence, her interest in a bad boy being more about her true self and less about some cliche teenage fantasy. And you simultaneously made Lance more than just some misguided thug, proving that he was actually more genuine than a golden X-men. The story was heart wrenching and beautifully written.
annam8td chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i like this story very much cuz it's really nicely written. perhaps you should consider a sequel...
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
If that was her first time smokeing, she would be coughing. The lungs don't like smoke. She said something that gives the idea that she has never smoked before. It is a nice idea, but her smoking the cigarette wasn't as realistic as it could have been.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
aww, very realistic!
Umi Pryde chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wonderly written and the characters came off great and worked well in the scene together. I felt the tension and the love and the hurt. Wonderful.
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
aw, that last line was so cute :] u should definently do a sequel!

i loved the way it was written, great story!