Reviews for Beautiful Blood
liliana m chapter 10 . 11/11/2017
please update! this story is so amazing!
Senkita chapter 17 . 4/25/2017
Update, please! I want to find out what happens at the end.
Senkita chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Your English is exceptional. This is very well-written. But why does Thomas think that Europeans arrived in North America so late?
biddle29 chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I know its been a while but this story is amazing! I love it! :D
Coran C Night chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
I really love this story and I would like to know more because my curiosity is KILLING me! What happens when Amara steps into the sunlight, does she get a headache like she did with the curtains? Where does she go in New York? Have her feelings grown for Dominic? These are the answers I wish to know!
AtLeastIWasThere chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
Could you please write more? This sounds really selfish but I'm in love with this story!
sunflower13 chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
This is really good. I love Beauty and the Beast adaptations, and I like what you've done with vampires, and Lucia (Luczia?)
Gekkou no Netsu chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
I love it! And I don't even usually like vampires. Dominic is rather charming though. ) And Amara is quite likable. I really like her name! It's not a corny fairy-taley name, but it fits in with the story.
Maybe you've mentioned this and I just missed it, but does Dominic have an accent? I was curious since he seems to be originally Italian
Pokemonchen chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
This story is interesting~

Love to see more soon.

UPDATE~!
ambamber chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Love it.
ambamer chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
yep, just as I thought. Im really lovin this story!
ambamber chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
I really like this story, it offers a lot of elements to beaty and the Beast that Ive never seen before. Its also very well written. Im really enjoying this story.
Kianna Walls chapter 17 . 10/5/2011
I know it has been awhile since you wrote but I urge you to update your story. It is plenty interesting
Aeducan chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter, and I hope that you update soon!
DecoyDream chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
Ah... Combining my love for fairy tales and handsome dark haired men- and what a fine job you have done indeed! I absolutely adored your story and I hope you continue to write more soon! :)