Reviews for Beautiful Blood
Clara Spencer chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh please continue! I read this story for the first time about two years ago and I always come back to it, hoping for a new chapter. If you would add more to Beautiful Blood I would be very happy.
bellalovesedward1 chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
i loved it update really really soon!
Kyra Gwin chapter 15 . 11/15/2008
I hope you keep going! I really want to know what happens in the end.
CaiCai-Angel-of-Slaughter chapter 15 . 11/2/2008
oh my gawd! i started reading this story and i loved the depth of it. the intriguing literally discussions, the way you tell the reader what each scene looks like. i just could not read another story while reading this one. i am truly amazed this is THE best story I've ever read! i swear. you've truly amazed me.
Currahee Fighter chapter 15 . 9/16/2008
I really enjoy reading this story. It's nice to have the old mixed in with the new, and I really enjoy the character depth you've gifted your characters with. It really makes for an interesting read!

Can't wait for more!
InDarknessDeath chapter 15 . 9/13/2008
wow love it update soon
Ell Michelle chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
Very interesting. I love the name Dominic, so I might be just a little biased towards him, but oh well. So is Luczia the one who put the curse on him? Or was it the Witch's Council, as he seems to believe?
BATB reader chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
JUST FINISH THE STORY... PLEASE!
Anne chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
Oh, keep up the writing, please! This story is great; with BatB fanfic so many people start out with creative premises but then fall back to copying scenes from authors like Robin McKinley. Haven't seen any of that here and I'm so glad. Every scene is original and full of storyline. It never gets boring and I never feel the need to skip ahead. Please continue...
Stephenie Miller chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
please write more, i want to know what happens next!
Gigli chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
Please keep writing this story it's really great and every time i check on it's progress i get really dissapointed. I know writing a story can become boring after awhile but please don't stop writing, it would be very selfish of you! :-) Keep up the good work . . .
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
Oh man this was so sad. I mean seriously. Luczia is crazy yet at the same time I understand why she's doing what she's doing. And poor Dominic. He loves Amara? And what about Amara? Oh man so good! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

~Chica~
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
This is getting good! I feel bad for Amara but I'm glad that Dominic loves here.

Really awesome chapter.
Caitlin chapter 15 . 6/28/2008
omg, this is the best story ever! please keep writing because i am quite addictedd to this and spent 2 hours today trying to find this story cause i forgot the name . . . oops!
Moonlightdrifter chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Great story! I can't wait to hear the rest! Please update soon!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »