Reviews for Ghost Hour
DeeCatVenice chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
mmmmm romantic. I'm having a blog-fest at Halloween with ghost stories, blogs of supernatural beings, videos etc and looking for contributions. Take a look at my story, FIFTY SHADOWS OF VENICE, which involves ghosts; review if you want & let me know if you are curious about the online Haunted party I am throwing soon.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Ah, I enjoyed this piece of fluff!
Someoneyoudon'tknowprobably chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This is so sweet...
E. G. Desso chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Loved it, as usual. All of your stories are really really good. Can't wait to read more.
Spellman chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw, short, simple, and extremely good. _ Nice job! D I wish my daylight savings time experience was like that. Instead I got ready to pick up my friend so we could hang out for the first time since summer (college) and then I realized I was an hour too early. P Oh well.
Nayame chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Eight little lines that just made me think "aw..." How cute X)

(and I know that whole part about "have to do something but don't really get to do it" ;) I wish you luk with your exams :)
ALittleTooAddicted chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
aw. this is the life. ...drinking hot chocolate..reading fluff - fluff written by you, so it's amazing and always well-written...yep. definitely good times...thanks for providing the reading material. _

-ALTA

p.s.-and i hope your life gets easier soon. i hate being busy.