Reviews for Dusk
pratly2 chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
i no this hasnt been touched in a while i guess but i would really like you to continue this story. its really good. please, i beggith you.!
Alyssais my real name no lie chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
im sorry but i loved what you said about the movie cuz its true and i think eric had more lines than all of the cullens put together and im hoping with the next movie cuz of the new director it will be better but so far i really love the story you wrote
NothingButTrouble chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
I know, right? The movie SUCKED. Okay, so there were a few funny parts, and I was yellin' at the screen just like the rest of the theater, but it sucked. Jasper had TWO lines. Two. And they were "Alice, what do you see?" and "ALICE!"

They downplayed the major points and upplayed the minors. I threw one of my Nerds at the screen during the fight scene.

The only reason my friend went was 'cos of the fight scene, and she wanted her ten bucks fifty cents back.

The highlight of my and my frineds' night was the mishaps we got into WAITING for the movie. Running through the parking lot, jumping in front of moving cars, walking into the men's restroom by ACCIDENT...it was far better then the movie.

And so was the candy.

But this story is REALLY, REALLY good and funny and random so PLEASE continue it!

Please?
Twilight.Taco chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
Aw...I'm sorry you didn't really like the Twilight

movie. In fact, *frown* I loved it.

Anyways, keep writing, man! Yaya!
AnastasiaXvampireXpixie chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
GAH! They've kidnapped Edward! HA! lol, i want to kidnap edward... and jasper... and emmett... jacob... everyone... Nice job me and lizzy freaked out into laughter at that part.. :)
VeraVallejo chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
this is pretty kool :)
Two Tailz chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
UPDATE DAMMIT
edwardcullen101 chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
That was very good and i like kimberly the best. But alyssa is cool too...

So random :)

I like random...

Cows with Guns

Keep writing :)
dancinqween09 chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
AH! u crazy people! How can u do this to us? sorry i know its hard to rite a joint story. I tried once. lol dont ask. hope u guys figure it out coz its awesum so far.

luv yas
yayme2012 chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
Man! That sucks.
Rin32493 chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
Who called you a foolish, selfish bitch? I don't know you but I can say one thing some to write the way you do you are far from that.
yayme2012 chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Nice chappie.

WTF is Sanosuke?
silver drip chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
This is a funny yet out there fanfic. Update soon.
Rin32493 chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
I love the chapter now I just have one question. is dwards time up because he met Bella
XxJanaxX chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
o i really liek this story! i love the oppistie thing going on! up date soon pleae!