Reviews for Crimson Lies
LaylaEvercrest chapter 6 . 2/9
Whoa, didn't see that one coming. YIKES!
LaylaEvercrest chapter 2 . 2/9
Ah! I just started reading this and the premise is killer! Must sleep... or read...

Reading wins every time.
LordHatredX chapter 42 . 3/30/2014
awesome story very emotional you put alot things together this has to be one of top emotional storys i have read

! ! ! !
Diana Assad chapter 42 . 6/26/2013
You are simply amazing... It really seems like you're actually telling us their story, like it actually happened, for it's so creible. The emotions and events are so strong and well written it feels you can almost touch them. Thank you, for making this story reach our imagination!
Liminal Raz chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I've taken a very - very - long hiatus from writing fanfiction, but have finally decided to get back to it. While looking through my old works I found links to various other works, including this one. I remember reading this years ago and absolutely loving it. I'm re-reading it now as if for the first time. Still loving it. Just thought I'd give a quick shout since I didn't back then. Amazing stuff! :)
effect20 chapter 42 . 7/23/2012
Although I liked the original ending better I personally liked the epilogue. Brought some closure to some things. Knowing rinoa still has to live as "someone else" the person she "murdered" sucks but it brought some sense of realality to their situation. It's easier to believe the story in the book rather than the true story. All in all I absolutely loved the fic. You are talent beyond words. I cannot wait to start up on another one of you're epic stories. I know I won't put it down when I do.
effect20 chapter 41 . 7/23/2012
So it begins with a yes and ends with a no. Once again clever.

And u bounced a spell from 2 years ago to the present. I did not see that coming. I for sure thought it was over.

This is an amazing story. About to read final chap now.

BTW while I don't remember the time or can't even imagine the pain my wife went through. The one thing I do remember is her almost dislocating my fingers. Worth it both times though.
effect20 chapter 40 . 7/22/2012
I knew it was too easy... Well that wasn't particularly easy but u get were I'm going. Time for the epic conclusion
effect20 chapter 39 . 7/22/2012
This moment could really suck for rin
effect20 chapter 38 . 7/22/2012
Lionheart nooo squall don't do it.
effect20 chapter 37 . 7/21/2012
Who ever this chick is has to be ultimecia in the future. I mean damn ...heartless
effect20 chapter 32 . 7/19/2012
Call me sadistic but I would've let that bitch bleed. Hold my baby over a 30 foot drop and see if I show u mercy.
effect20 chapter 31 . 7/19/2012
I am totally crying right now. I feel sorry for Mitchell if squall gets his hands on him. Hell l feel sorry for lauren if anybody gets their hands on her

Ps. I just remembered about the 2 year 7 day sorceress thing... Clever
effect20 chapter 30 . 7/19/2012
Nnnnnooooooooooooo!
effect20 chapter 29 . 7/19/2012
Did someone Photoshop rin in those pics...wait a mintute Lauren looks like rinoa...no...no
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »