Reviews for Crimson Lies
Neoneoneobanana chapter 23 . 12/29/2003
Great chapter, chickie.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 22 . 12/29/2003
Tis a really REALLY beautifull chapter.
*sniff*
Neoneoneobanana chapter 21 . 12/29/2003
...that was awfully depressing.
Poor everyone.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 20 . 12/29/2003
Poor Quis. POOR EVERYONE!
Neoneoneobanana chapter 19 . 12/29/2003
Woops, I was a little too early.
OH WELL,
poor Squall.
OH WELL.
Great chapter, chicki.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 18 . 12/29/2003
Great chapter. Yup.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 17 . 12/29/2003
...Did Rin already find out that Quistis is Squall's wife?
...sorry, kinda forgot...oh well.
GREAT CHAPTER, Chicki.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 16 . 12/29/2003
Twas a beautifull chapter.
ilovesoup1 chapter 41 . 12/28/2003
i read this a long time ago on another site and i thought it was really god!
now that i have the chance to actually tell u wut i thought of it i also wanna tell you i almost cried! i would have but mai brother was in the room with meeh. hehe. im a grl not a boi if that's wut ur thinking. i read ur other stories and they r just as awsome! but i like this one best of all!
well i relli luved it!
~kiwi
Yuzu chapter 41 . 12/16/2003
This is the best Final Fantasy VI fanfiction I have ever read. Seriously. It made me cry, it made me laugh, it made me want to throw things at the walls because it was so good at making me frustrated and leaving me hanging.
Thank you, Ashbear, for writing such wonderful stories, taking the time to do it and lighten my day. I will be whoring your story to about everyone now, I hope you don't mind, if they don't read it, I'll stand over them with a kitchen knife until they agree. OK, that was harsh. But you get the picture.
I love it.
More than I could have ever anticipated. It was the first ever piece of fanfiction to make me cry (and I've read a lot) and I truly, deeply, thank you for it.
~Guri
xSummonerYunax chapter 17 . 12/11/2003
Ashbear, been a long time since I had read Crimson Lies! Finally found some time today and read two amazing chapters. They literally brought tears to my eyes. Thats how intense your writing is! This has to be one of the most angsty FF8 fic I had ever read besides your other major FF8 works. Everything about it is just so perfect...it all flows so nicely together. Im determined to read the rest whenever I have time! Ah, I also have to go leave a review for you for Dancing now!
Avast chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
amazing first chapter!
Hiasha chapter 41 . 12/5/2003
Well, here I am, reading your story for the hundredth time, and again... I can't stop the damn tears. I love Final Fantasy VI, I love this story of yours, I love reading this story over and over again, and you'll always be my favorite author. You're great Ashbear. I'd like to say a lot of things about your stories and how they always make me smile, even when I'm lost in so many problems like now, but my English isn't good enough, yet. Maybe someday. For now, I just thank you.
Hiasha
Heaven's Soldier chapter 28 . 12/4/2003
I just have one question, why is this chapter currently the last one up on RPGC? When you have finsihed the whole thing?
But anyway, this is one hell of a great story, I can't wait to read some more of your stuff.
Wind Maester chapter 41 . 12/1/2003
I just realised that I'm the number 1201 reviewer here, so I guess you must have heard the raves that I had planned to say... Anyhow, I was sincerely touched by the story, and by the characters. In the story, you made them come alive, and develop in such a way that they become whole, scars and all. I love it when you take simple storylines, and you digest and churn out an entire complicated story with depth, and definitely with emotional characters. Do write more, and I'm looking forward to your next update of 'Dancing in Time' and 'Somewhere In Between'... )
1,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »