Reviews for Crimson Lies
Theo Lester chapter 40 . 11/29/2003
OMG. That's about it, but that's everything. This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read or heard of. I want to thank you for the relief of getting Rinoa back into this world! Unfortunatly, the web security system didn't allow me into some of the chapters, but what I saw amazed me. This is THE best, most intense... novels (it is 40 chapters long!) I have ever read. Thankyou
The Critic chapter 41 . 11/24/2003
HO-LY $#! This is, by FAR, the deepest, most intense FF8 fic I have EVER read. I am amazed at your writing ability, Ashbear. I was ticked for a moment when you killed Rinoa-since my #1 rule for romance fiction is "NEVER, under ANY circumstances, kill off a member of a couple" and I harbor a BURNING hatred for anything pertaining to angst, tragedy or suspense (I LOATHE cliffhangers!)-but you managed to pull her back into the land of the living! I am struck with awe at your skill with dramatics. 6/5 stars, 11/10, 4 thumbs up... Need I go on? This is a work of art.

You have a rare gift, Ashbear. Use it with pride.
Ariennye chapter 41 . 11/21/2003
I must say, I like this story the best. It just seems so...real, yet unreal. I know that doesn't make sense, but the beauty of the story is hard for me to articulate. Update 'Somewhere in Between' as soon as you can.
Cloud-123 chapter 30 . 11/18/2003
argh, i just had to read this again! can't-stop-reading. you must out an evil curse or something on your writing, because i can't stop readin it! it's just so good!
huh chapter 40 . 11/2/2003
i think that this fic is very well-rounded. i s'pose there could be a little more detail added but the detail u already put in made this better. I almost cried. Thank u for writin' this.

u r a very good author.
Ispreno chapter 34 . 10/29/2003
My keyboard drowned.
xSummonerYunax chapter 15 . 10/28/2003
Beautiful chapter Ashbear! I can see Quistis and Seifer are really starting to develop feelings for each other if they had not already, in the inside ) I was amazed at Rinoa's and Squall's actions-you had made that scene so powerful! Wonderfully done again! I am almost sad that I have nearly finished half of this great fic and knowing that there probably wont be a sequel. Its that little feeling inside of you longing for more but yet there wont be 'more'. Well, at least I have your other beautiful fic to look forward, Dancing in Time and your collaboration with Wayward.

-By the way, your daughter is SO adorobale! Happy Birthday to her! She has to be the cutest little girl I had ever seen! D Aww...every time I look at her I wanna squeal! D Aww...and that little Cactuar doll there makes me wanna squeal even more! D Dont feel old Ashbear, you're daughter is only 5! lol wait til she's in her 30's :)
xSummonerYunax chapter 14 . 10/20/2003
Ah! Finally got some time to read this again! I am so lost for words. The story is progressing wodnerfully. You have described Rinoa's past and emotions so well that its hard for me not to form tears in my eyes as I read along. I love her character and Squall's too. They're perfectly done! I guess everyone is starting to piece together this puzzle but now Richard Bennett has been murdered? I can sense more climax just waiting to unfold!

I might take a pretty long time to read this fic because of my lack of time but I wanna let you know Im trying to squeeze in as much as possible. You have me addicted Ashbear! )
kikoken chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
This fanfic...is truly atonishing. A read like 2 chapters so far and I'm already blown away by how damn good this is. So here I am going to the next chapter...am I even worthy to present to you my fanfic that I've juts got started on? I salute you...
Black Element chapter 41 . 9/24/2003
Man that was a true Drama. The story was absolutely wonderful, I spent the entire day sitting in front of the computer reading it all. You have a great writing technique. I personally think you did a good job with mitchell. Makes you love to hate that prick. Looking foward to reading any other fanfictions that you'll write in the future.
xSummonerYunax chapter 13 . 9/22/2003
Yess! The truth is finally starting to come out at last! I am so impressed on how the story is unfolding so far, wonderfully done! D The Squall/Rinoa, Quistis/Seifer interaction was done perfectly...ahh everything is perfect in this fic. I probably wont get a chance to read as often because of school but I WILL finish this fic but for now, Im gonna take it slow.

Take care and hope Dancing In Time will be updated soon!
Loneflame chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
In this universe...

THere is God...and then there are the angels and then is A-S-H-B-E-A-R

YOu are TRULY amazing... square oughta take u in or something...their plot lines are decaying ever since ff7...

WEll...what can i say...?

this ff8 realm is yours to rule...
Yori Kiri chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
Sorry I hadn't reviewed. I read this a long time ago. Crimsom Lies was the first fanfic I read. You got me hooked. I love your writing. Rinoa went through a lot and I was so mad at Quistis. But everything worked out. You were the one that inspired me to write my very own fanfic. And I love Quifers because of this beautiful and touching story. You're my fav writer Ashbear. BTW the story you wrote with a friend called CHAT, is so funny. You're so talented, I'm jealous _
xSummonerYunax chapter 11 . 9/16/2003
Whoa! The last part was a thrill, I was actually excited too that Zell saw 427 on his train ticket! I cant believe they finally found Allison! )

Well I can see Seifer and Quistis are already heating things up ) You have planned at the situation perfectly for them! It was incredibly sweet yet touching at the same time. And Squall and Rinoa's past was extremely cute! You always seem to bring out that couple so well that is undescribible!

*adds to favorite* (which I keep forgetting to do!)
xSummonerYunax chapter 10 . 9/14/2003
Ashbear, you have done it again-bring tears to my eyes. These past chapters were so emotional and it really got to me. Your details were so intense that I could literally feel everyone's feelings, especially Squall and Rinoa's. Now they're one step closer to finding Rinoa...who had to endure so much.

-Continuing on now!