Reviews for Crimson Lies
xSummonerYunax chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
Ah! The truth came out! This was such a moving chapter. I have never seen Squall so intense with anger, I think this might be the first fic where I have seen him so upset. This was definitely one of the best climax I had ever encountered! ) I have to get ready for school now but I will continue reading this wonderful fic as soon as I get home and read a little each day! Its so good that I dont want it to end!
stacy chapter 28 . 9/9/2003
man, you story is really deep, i really like the quotes in the beginning. your story is relaly good, but a lost of concentration can get u confused, aspecially with shallow ppl like me... by the way, do anyone read these reviews?
xSummonerYunax chapter 6 . 9/9/2003
This is getting so good and intense but I had to leave a review before I move on to the next chapter. This is such an original plotline and as always, its beautifully written with full details and excellent character portrayal. Aww...I feel really bad for Quistis that Squall could never love her...

"You lied," was all he could say…

This is getting really exciting, I wonder whats going to happen next! Gonna read on now!
Lunatique chapter 41 . 9/1/2003
A true classic, and an epic. I admit to being guilty of skimming over some parts, which probably made me miss a lot, but the story touched me, moved me no less. The humanness of all your characters(even Mitchell, who even ended up being a tiny bit sympathetic), the epic structure of the story(despite taking place over the space of a week!), and above all love, between a man and a woman, between friends, and a parent's for a child, permeating all and finally prevailing... The story touched parts of me I didn't even know existed, and will for years to come. Thank you for sharing it, for the positively Herculean effort it must have taken. :)
amber hikaru chapter 40 . 8/31/2003
wowz. I finally finish this story. I love your stories! They are just so "delicious"! Can't get away from them once I started. ) Crimson Lies is just so beautiful!Write more!
Cloud-123 chapter 39 . 8/29/2003
i can't imagine reading this story after you posted this chapter. i would have gone crazy not knowing what would happne next...your writing skills are amazing. i love your stories and try as i might, i can't get away from them
Cloud-123 chapter 38 . 8/29/2003
gr. stupid Mitchell. that bastard. i despise him. a lot.
Cloud-123 chapter 35 . 8/27/2003
this story truely touches me. i feel like i'm rinoa, feeling the hatred toward Mitchell. you stories are works of art. hace you ever thought of writing a book?
Cloud-123 chapter 25 . 8/26/2003
our babys...this stroy is truely wonderfull and amazing. it gets me all emotional, which is hard to do...
Cloud-123 chapter 24 . 8/26/2003
wow...i just feel like i'm there, in the story, in the same room. you give great details.
Cloud-123 chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
this story is so awsome. i really really like it. a lot.
Cloud-123 chapter 19 . 8/26/2003
poor Rinoa. she is competing with Quistis for Squall all those years...and now she feels that she lost. poor Rinoa
Cloud-123 chapter 18 . 8/26/2003
sigh...i just can't stop reading this story. it is truely amazing. your writing skills are great. you did a great job with this story
Cloud-123 chapter 13 . 8/26/2003
sigh...i just can't stop reading these stories over and over again! they are just so good...
Cloud-123 chapter 41 . 8/10/2003
god, this story is the best. i really really like reading it even though i have already read it 3 times. it is just amazing. you deserve a lot more rreveiws. you deserve about 3,0 of them. you did a great job on this story!
1,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »