Reviews for Crimson Lies
Cloud-123 chapter 31 . 8/10/2003
man...i read this story over and over and it is still breathtaking...i feel like i'm in the middle of the room they are in, i feel the hatred toward Mitchell, and i feel like i have to kill him. your writing skills are amazing...
Vincent Kinneas chapter 41 . 8/6/2003
Um, hi! I just read this story (A bit late, I know!) and I just had to say... wow! This is a truly epic piece, well-written and well thought-out. I have to say, if you had any ideas for original novels, if you wrote them this well they could be bestsellers. This was truly excellent narrative and story, and I thank you for sharing it with us. I just hope I learn to write this well someday, lol!

Vincent
xztr chapter 41 . 8/2/2003
Well its been some time seens my last "reviews" .. U have done some FINE! work here ) I mean 41 chapters all 4 free is really something to be proud off..the way "your" characters act and thinks in this fic is really THE BEST )... and you finished it too )) not all the writers do that .. and I really love your other works ) ... this is all 4 u :P

Keep writing these fics about FF8! cause they RULE ! ... over and out )

/Fredrik o
XxSquall's angelxX chapter 41 . 7/28/2003
Wow...Ashbear, that was completely amazing. I mean, of all the stories I've ever read, this one was just so special. I think that this was definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read, if not the best. You have put these characters through every single emotion possible and make them go through so much in their lives in words and feelings I can't even imagine to think and feel of. Bravo! And yes, you can laugh at me lolz. I'm trying real hard as a 13 year old girl to put my thoughts and feelings about this fanfic in words. So sorry if I suck at it. It can be really difficult )

But anyway, I would just like to say again that this story was written very beautifully and creatively, and that you are a truly gifted writer whose fanfiction has touched me very deeply. I shall send my gratitude towards you for that, as this fanfic will forever remain very special to me.

So in closing I wish you the best in your future with your wonderful family, friends, playstation and computer lol. Byeness now! _

~*Squall's angel*~
Cloud-123 chapter 32 . 7/13/2003
your story is awsome. you are my favorite author.
codewyze chapter 41 . 7/12/2003
Ashbear, I commend you on a job well done. The grammar was great, the last couple of fics I read seemed like a bad French translation, but yours, not so. I only saw a couple spots where you were maybe missing an h, but its really not necassary to go back and change that. I really hope you write alot more, and I plan on reading the rest of your stuff soon. Seriously, though, this is one of the few fics that have been able to cause tears, and I thank you for a piece of literature so skillfully done.
Cloud-123 chapter 40 . 7/11/2003
wow...that was one of the best stories I've ever read...I really liked it
Crying in the Rain chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
OMG! I started reading this fic on but never got to finish cause of school finals but I have to say that you should go pro. You are an amazing writer!

P.S Poor Quistis!
mocchiatta chapter 40 . 6/20/2003
::weeps at the utter beauty of the story::

I never read...::sob::...anything...so...::sob::...BEAUTIFUL! It's absolutely spellbinding the way you weave the words together! And it ended in such a wonderful way too! I must commend you!

I look forward to reading your other stories, but for now, I'll wallow in this one!
MelMuff chapter 41 . 6/6/2003
Really good fic ya wrote there. I loved it. If ya could write a final epilogue, that would be great but ya don't have to. The only thing I feel is missing is Laguna's reaction to acually meeting his grandaughter. That's one thing I'd like to see. Anyway, above all, congrats. It was a really great fic and well told. You are truly among a very few writers that I've seen at so keep up your terrific work. Congradulations!
Lady Marauder chapter 41 . 5/26/2003
Alright, well, I started reading this story about three days ago and just finished it now. I really liked it a lot, and I loved your original characters. The twists and turns that you didn't see coming were great as well. I admired the emotion in Squall, the strength in Rinoa and adored how you turned Seifer around. I would have liked to see a little more of Zell, and Irvine though. Also would have liked to see an epilogue, it ended a bit abruptly. Overall though, loved your story. You're a great writer, bravo.
yunalesca78 chapter 41 . 5/21/2003
Um...WOW. There's really no other word to describe this story. Made me cry several times, all of which happened to be when I was at work. Redemption, love, destiny, family, lies...you covered it all beautifully.

You might think about investing in a baby name book. Yeah, people tend to look at you funny when you're sitting around perusing one, but trust me, it really helps with the naming issue. :-)

Also, reading this has inspired me to attempt a really big, dark piece of my own, which I plan to start posting this weekend...I hope. So-thanks, and you so rock.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 15 . 5/12/2003
Dude...I cant remember, was Rin shocked when she heard Squall married Quis?
Neoneoneobanana chapter 14 . 5/12/2003
OOh, I wonder who did that. We know it's not Squall, it must be Selphie...

sure ...Selphie. *starts snickering*
RainbowKiss chapter 41 . 5/12/2003
Remarkably written! your fic was so good it was MOVING. after finishing the 41 chaps, i feel so relieved...so refreshed. this fic tops them all. More power!
1,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »