Reviews for Crimson Lies
Laura chapter 40 . 5/11/2003
Wow...all I can say is wow... that has got to be the best fanfic I ever read. I cried, smiled, and laughed at all the right times. The amount of feeling and emotion from that story was just amazing. You have an amazing talent and I hope to read many more fanfics of yours!
Neoneoneobanana chapter 13 . 5/11/2003

Your babygirl Squally!
Neoneoneobanana chapter 12 . 5/11/2003
YAY!

They found each other!
Neoneoneobanana chapter 11 . 5/11/2003
Alisson, does she have Squall's eyes?

Just wanted to know.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
That's so sweet!
Neoneoneobanana chapter 9 . 5/11/2003
This is getting quite...amusing.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 8 . 5/11/2003
Poor Rinoa
Neoneoneobanana chapter 7 . 5/11/2003
HE BROKE HER DAMN YOU!

NOW SHE'S MENTALLY UNSTABLE!
Neoneoneobanana chapter 6 . 5/11/2003
I hope he wont hurt Quisty that bad.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
You put me in some sort of trance, you know?
Neoneoneobanana chapter 3 . 5/11/2003
I KNOW!

Allison is Squally's little girl!

I only know that because I recognize some things again.

Too bad you cut Squally's hair.

He looked so sexy.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 2 . 5/11/2003
how...depressing.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Damn, it's been what, a year since I read this story.

Anyway, it wasn't finished then.

Anyway, Squally is so cruel.
Divine Pulchritude chapter 41 . 5/10/2003
Ok... I don't really expect you to take my review seriously considering that you have a thousand more and why am I wasting my time reviewing you which I don't often do but... can I help it! Your story was excellent... and very, very long. (I believe that my internet bill just went up...Ü) Anyway, that's ok coz that's my problem. Besides, the time and the effort that I put into reading your story was way worth it. Your story is only one of the very few stories that I have encountered that actually had depth and versimilitude... and I'm actually glad that I encountered one! YOURS! While I was reading, I couldn't help but blame Quistis for all that happened (only a little though)and be really angry with Jefferson Mitchell... don't take this as an insult, it's actually a compliment! I, as a reader was able to take part in the story and it was like I was there and I was feeling the same emotions that they were and that feeling is truly quite an accomplishment for a writer such as you. I truly admire by how you captivated your readers! I wasn't able to criticize (in a bad way) anything in your story... (well not that I can remember)Also, you were able erase the usual outlook on these characters and the usually "happily ever after" at the end of the game... Anyway, you should consider writing a real book! Your talent is quite exceptional and if you do, heh... inform me!Ü (right now, I'm a huge fan of yours and I don't think that it would go away real soon!) I'll be expecting some more stories from you... and... i can't help but add that you have more than a thousand reviews (I envy/am impressed)! YOU RULE! Be seein' ya!
Ellyrianna chapter 41 . 5/7/2003
Let's see...how does one write a review for this sort of material? Well, easiest way to go has to be:

THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!

How did you write this? Omg, such intricate-ness [it is now a word :P] and details, planning and the maliciousness [also a word] of both Bennet and Mitchell was just awesome! I have to admit, though, that I got a little sick of Rinoa. *ducks flying objects* It's just that she got hurt all the time and everybody only cared about HER feelings, and nobody even seemed to care what Squall felt. [As you can see, I was never that taken with Rinoa in the game, and Squall is my baby.] But you portrayed everyone very well, nobody was out of character for a second! Heh, and awesome Ellone-ness. Her connection with Alex was so unearthly that it was...unearthly. [Whoo, I'm original.]

In a short synopsis: YOU DID GREAT! THIS WAS SO GOOD!
1,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »