Reviews for Crimson Lies
Melete chapter 2 . 8/31/2001
I'm intrigued an original plotline for once...Please keep writing I love your style.
Cra5hovride chapter 2 . 8/31/2001
OUCH SQALL IS SOME NASTY EVIL PIECE OF WORK IN THIS MY DEAR. HARD COLD FACED M***** F****** DAMN. THATS HIS LOWEST YET. I LOVE THE INTRO FOR SEIFER. DAMN VERY SWEET HEH HEH. WRITE BABY WRITE HEHE
chihiro chapter 2 . 8/31/2001
Another amazing fic Ashbear! I love it! I hope to see more soon! _~
blazinangelwings chapter 2 . 8/30/2001
cool story, squall and quistis should really get a divorce or somethin, pretty sad, hope the right couples get together
Vick330 chapter 2 . 8/30/2001
Amazing story, I couldn't stop reading once I started, I hope you will continue it.
Kigara chapter 2 . 8/30/2001
It's good so far. Squall and Quistis need to divorce. There's no way she would stay to much longer with him treating her this way. Did Rinoa really kill Ellone? That's going to be interesting to see.
Optical Goddess chapter 2 . 8/30/2001
Ugh! Poor Squall and Quistis! I wonder why he married her in the first place? Squall's got his own plans to find her and not turn her in, right? that's what I'm guessing from that phone call.
blazinangelwings chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
sure had me hanging to see who in the world married Squall...hope you continue the story
Cra5hovride chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
WOW MY DEAR IF ANYTHING THIS IS SERIOUSLY ONE DARK LOOKING PIECE. IT LOOKS SERIOUSLY INTERESTING. ID LOVE TO SEE HOW IT COMES ALONG. EXCELLENT NO DOUBT HEH. OH YEAH BTW IM WRITING UP THE ROUGH OF ME NEXT CHAPTER, SO IF YOU WNNA TAKE A LOOK JUST MAIL ME OR WELL MEET LATER. ADIOS
papagallo chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Interesting so far! I would predict Quisty and Squall will break up soon. It's quite difficult for 2 not-so-happy people be together. I doubt if Quistis can tolerate Squall's attitude. But more for my concern is Rinoa and Seifer. Are they really a couple here? Coz I haven't yet read any fic about this coupling.
Chrissy Almasy chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Heeeeeee, interesting! Squally and and Quisty married but that ain't gonna last long! Keep it up! I wanna know more!
Cailin Skylark chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Whoa, this is pretty interesting! Keep it up. But I don't get how this is going to be a Squall/Rinoa and Quistis/Seifer fic if you already have Squall and Quistis married. Poor Quistis! Why can't anyone write a story where she's actually happy with Squall? Geez...
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Agh!-Quistis? I figured his "wife" had to be her since you never mentioned the name 'til the end. Well I'm glad he's treating her that way, I hate those 2 together anyway. This is very interesting so far. I liked the intro. Nice way to hit it off.
tainted gump chapter 1 . 11/27/2004