Reviews for Titan's meet Phantom
yasmine chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Could you do a sequel ? This is a great story but try making it long.
Totalfangirl01 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Awesome!
I love DP and TT, and reading this...
It was Awesome! (I say 'awesome' 'cause I don't know what else to say :P)

I really, REALLY loved this story :3
DANNYPFAN chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
any chance you could make a sequel?
rosepetal21 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Cool story :)
mailaine chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Pretty good! I like it, but something you could work on is description and detail, cause they always make a story more interesting
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
short but sweet :)
Though with once line from an evil ghost that Raven summoned (Vlad) the Titans seemed to turn too quickly on Danny. I mean ONE line and they go from trying save him to trying o capture him...
MegamiTenshiHime chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Cute! Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Are hoisted about beast boy and cyborg the green man and a half machine person and don't you think you go into the story more slowly and I think when Danny crashed into his office it should have said suddenly from nowhere at all Danny phantom came crossing though one of his walls restoring everything it had taken so long to build. Srry if I offended you in some way.
kayla chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
that was awsome!
Kitsune-242 chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Aw...it's over...nice ending though! I'll be waiting for the sequel if you write it!
Kitsune-242 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
A LITTLE confused on the entire 'wont talk to him' thing, but i'm guessing that's going to be revealed later on. Nice chapter!
Kitsune-242 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Sounds interesting! I just hope your chapters are longer later on...it doesnt really matter though! And, on another subject, author of 84 stories? Impressive! Anyway, i think the idea of this story is a good one, and the writing is good as well!
Crimson-Rozez chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
feel like being truthful: it was very choppy,short, and needed more depth.
softsoundsx chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
Just wow.

Awesome.
softsoundsx chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
You know I sort of picture Robin and Danny not getting along much. lol

But this is so far very good! I'm squrming in my seat here to see what it is Danny was framed for! -goes off to read more-
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »