Reviews for Artificial
gary.canuel chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
oh yeah nice
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
The way Tyzonn simplified everything was beautiful.
Pairatime chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
great story, I hope your write more
Megazord Master chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Oh that's just rich! You've completely hooked me with Mack/Tyzonne now...I just love the way Mack tries to tell Tyzonne that he isn't real and Tyzonne saying that he is...

But, you gotta continue this thread now! Moreso than ever! Although...I have no idea how you'll be able to spin Vella into this...

_MM
TerrierLee chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I knew it was a good idea to check the Mack/Ty section of FFN!

Ha ha, Dax, I still love you.

Now, I wonder how you will deal with Vella. ... THREESOME?
Black Wolf Ranger chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I like this story to my surprise. I thought the pairing was strange(Will&Tyzonn _)but as I kept reading it sounded believable. My only problem is the Da-creator thing. The story's in third person, so it doesn't make much sense. It would be better if it was in first person instead of third.
MzDany chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Very nice! I really liked how Tyzonn so easily refutes of all of Mack's arguments. And the chase scene at the end made me smile.

Great job!
Multiplicity chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I liked how you played up Mack's anger. It's probably one of the better stories PR has had in a while. Good job.
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
lol, always nice to be giggling at the end of a hurt/comfort. I really liked the way you mixed the angst with the humor and the speculation on the part of the rest of the team.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
nice
Ibex chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I have some problems with slash (and hurt/comfort in general) but I found it surprisingly enjoyable. Mack was suitably broody and Tyzonn was suitably weird. It worked, and is one of the best fics of this type I've read.