Reviews for The Experiment
nerdimaddi chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
very nice very nice a sweet story all in all.
catgirld86 chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
hi. OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME! i loved it so much. the plot was believable, the characters, for the most part, were in character, the escape/capture was believable, and it is such an amazing story! i love it! keep writing! 0 -
Black Light Brightness chapter 12 . 2/19/2010
hHEHEHEHEH cute! _ me likey
CrescentMoonWolf73 chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
This was such a good story! I really liked how you had all the twists and turns, but they never came out the way that I had expected it which was very good!

I don't think that it matters if you did put up and epilogue because it ended quite nicely just the way that it did, but an epilogue would still be really cool.

Brilliant!
ForeverDarkRider chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
Oh! It was so good! Even without an epilogue! I loved it! Please continue to write amazing fics! X3
Shiba-san chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
It's a great story and I'd love to read more of it, but with that ending I don't think it needs an epilouge.
LoVe23 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
YAY! That was so cute! Please put up an epilogue...it would tie up loose ends quite nicely. :)
DaWnSpRiDe chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
I think you should definitely do an epilogue, because you can't just end it like that.
Kagome778 chapter 12 . 7/18/2008
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWSOME! i feel like i just watched a Borne movie, except way better cause Inuyasha and Kagome are my fav couple! wow i just. wow
wolfhowler245 chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
yay! your story was so good. if you write an epilogue then i will definatly read it! thanks again ]
platapuss chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
cant say that im not a fan of the brash and blunt man.
JazzyCat chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
So cute! Do an epilogue!
HelikaAkileh chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
hah the girliest giggle came out towards the end. it was a good end epilogue or no epilogue- still hoping for one... hee- incase this is my last chance to tell you, this was a wonderful story from start to finish!
gkinuwriter chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
aw this was nice chapter. loved it! it would be nice if you put a epilogue but that's really more up to you. it's your story and you should end it how you want to end it. but either way i love this story! nice job!
HelikaAkileh chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
oh definitely wonder what's going to happen next! so cool, so dramatic :P