Reviews for Binary Sunset: A Forever Destined Vignette
Pooja Naberrie chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
I don't think Ferus would so soon get involved with somebody else if he really was in love with siri especially since he knew siri would be watching him. Also, not with the women that killed her. But the I am enjoying the story so far.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
I LOVE IT! BYE!
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Great idea and I liked your Vignettes.
Stunna21 chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
great story and loved reading can't wait for the next viginette.
IloveAP chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Loved this story glad you are continuing these vignettes.
bahjcb chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
Oh, that was so sweet! I like how love helped make everything better for everyone. This was another great story!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
Well, while the Jedi may have won this round, the war is not over YET! The Sith are still out there, causing problems. Do NOT let your guard down!
Captain Crunch's elf chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
I loved this story so much. I hope your next one is as good.
babybluemoongirl chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
Loved it! Great work, the ending was so sweet!:D I'll keep a look out for more stories by you, well done Andrea!
SidiousSith chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
“Well, this is a story I certainly can’t wait to hear,” he said.

“Me either. Let’s settle in the Council Room. Then, we’ll take three of you to Bant,” Qui-Gon responded. Master Yoda sat on his hover pad and chuckled.

“An interesting story this will be. Right I was...hm...” Yoda chuckled.

“Not so fast Master. We’ll see just how right you were,” Mace glared at the small Master. Anakin and Padme chuckled, wondering if they should tell Mace he would be eating his words.

LOL. :D

“Visited me through the Force, Ferus’ old Master did. Planned to knock some sense into her padawan she did. Came up with this together, we did,” Yoda said.

“Wait...Siri came to you and you didn’t tell us?” Qui-Gon asked.

“Tell you everything, I do not. Not my keeper, you are,” Yoda huffed.

Haha! I wondered if Siri was in on that... ;) And the part where the Jedi Masters had to pay up.. I'm still cracking up over the mental imagery. :D

“She’s yours...if you want her,” Padme replied, as she placed the little whimpered girl in Breha’s arms. Tears streamed down the Queen’s face, as she cradled the child.

“You...this means the galaxy to us. How will we ever show our thanks,” Bail asked, fighting tears of his own.

Ah, glad those two finally got to adopt. :D

Wonderfully done-I can't wait to read the next vignette. May the Force be with You!
AnaDry chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
This is Great I can't wait for the next story.
zgape chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Thanks for sharing this .
Ms Twilwk chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
This story is a wonderful example of how love really can conquer all.
Jedi43Leia chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Exceptional!
ladywan chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Nice job I really enjoyed this story. I'm glad to know Ferus and Serra will be together.