Reviews for Flabbergasted Phenomenon
rosemary tea chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
will you be making a sequal
Dr. Cullen chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
wow, that was an amazing end to the story, so heart warming and touching, can't wait to read what you cook up next, whatever it is, it will be amazing, that is for sure.

amazing story!

D

Sam
TayterBug chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
so love this chapter!
MarcoLover16 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I think you're doing a great job. :). I like it.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Love it! but I'm sad its over! I think you should write a sequel of Gabriel growing up, and more about Bella's powers! Please!
latuacantante4him chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Perfect ending to a great story. I am sad it is over, though.
tinkerbella87 chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
THANXS A LOT FOR MAKING ME CRY MY FRICKIN EYES OUT ! MY MOTHER THOGUHT MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME AND THEN SHE CAME IN READ THE STORY AND STARTED BALLING TO! IT WAS FRIKIN AWESOME!
trybeforeyoubuy chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Yay! That was so cute at the end!

But I am sad the story's over:(

It was really great though!
MarcoLover16 chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Uh-oh... Hehe.
flowermasters chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Aw! -sniffle- I'm so sad that it's over. It was wonderful, though. Great job!
Capricorn75 chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Oh, I'm so sorry to see this story end. But it was a great read. Good luck in your future writing endeavors!
paige chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
omg perfect!
Reshmi Solaris chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
This was an okay chapter... but it was rather disorganized. I think you tried to fit too much into one chapter and so didn't get to clarify anything at all. If you just expand this into more than one chapter then it would be better. Also, the way you end it is sweet but leaves so many questions unanswered. Just because Meyer finished the fourth story doesn't mean that you shouldn't continue yours properly and give it a proper ending. Also - I think it would be awesome if you continue with the story. Bella's life as a vampire and all that. I know its been done before, but it would be really good if you continued this, as I believe that the story has a lot of promise. )
A.S Lee chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Ah, I wanted to hear about her power. But oh well. You had a wonderful ending. I could just picture Edward, Bella, and Gabriel having their moment be a happy, if not slightly different, family.

Five stat, two thumbs up, 10 scale rating. The best of the best...or at least as close to as fanfiction can be!

A.
Twiglightfan chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Thank you for the epilogue - it tied the story together nicely.
2,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »