Reviews for Flabbergasted Phenomenon
MyEdward797 chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Wonderful! I loved this entire story, and I'm really glad you continued it even after SM did the whole Renesmee thing(which I loved by the way). You took a whole different approach to the Bella getting pregnant thing, and you wrote it well and examined all possible problems within the story, which a lot of people don't actually do when they write 'Bella gets pregnant' stories. You wrote it in a different and interesting way. Loved it! :D
Transfiguration chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
so good! love the ending!
Divamercury chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Read this all in one sitting today and loved it! A fabulous story. Thanks for sharing it with us!

DM
rosemary tea chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
will you be making a sequal
Dr. Cullen chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
wow, that was an amazing end to the story, so heart warming and touching, can't wait to read what you cook up next, whatever it is, it will be amazing, that is for sure.

amazing story!

D

Sam
TayterBug chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
so love this chapter!
MarcoLover16 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I think you're doing a great job. :). I like it.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Love it! but I'm sad its over! I think you should write a sequel of Gabriel growing up, and more about Bella's powers! Please!
latuacantante4him chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Perfect ending to a great story. I am sad it is over, though.
tinkerbella87 chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
THANXS A LOT FOR MAKING ME CRY MY FRICKIN EYES OUT ! MY MOTHER THOGUHT MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME AND THEN SHE CAME IN READ THE STORY AND STARTED BALLING TO! IT WAS FRIKIN AWESOME!
trybeforeyoubuy chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Yay! That was so cute at the end!

But I am sad the story's over:(

It was really great though!
MarcoLover16 chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Uh-oh... Hehe.
flowermasters chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Aw! -sniffle- I'm so sad that it's over. It was wonderful, though. Great job!
Capricorn75 chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Oh, I'm so sorry to see this story end. But it was a great read. Good luck in your future writing endeavors!
paige chapter 36 . 12/7/2008