Reviews for Flabbergasted Phenomenon
bloodredeclipse chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
I absolutely love the ending. Of course it's weird how she appears human when in close proximity to a human but it was unique and awesome. Love it and I love forward to other stories!
myshadoww chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
I love the ending. It is so mysterious and it kind of foreshadows how powerful and unique Bella is in the future.

Thanks for writing!
Leavingyoubehind chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
really great story! I loved it!
Xxtwilight.obsessedxX chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
the ending was so perfect. And her power was what i had originally guessed bella would have. I loved reading this story very much. Thank you for writing! :D
TwiliAnn16 chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Great Story.

I really loved it.

Hopefully you'll make another fanfic soon. XD
Panda Blitz chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Awesome ending!
whitetrillium chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Whew, thanks for a great story. And congratulations on the prescient plot, which turned out to mirror Ms. Meyer's. There was a time when all the sites/reviewers/fangirls were thoroughly dissing any Bella/baby plots because they were impossible "according to the Meyer universe/lexicon" and did not follow the saga's "canon." Ha. Must have been some satisfaction for you in early August. Good for you for having the persistence to see this story through.
MyEdward797 chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Wonderful! I loved this entire story, and I'm really glad you continued it even after SM did the whole Renesmee thing(which I loved by the way). You took a whole different approach to the Bella getting pregnant thing, and you wrote it well and examined all possible problems within the story, which a lot of people don't actually do when they write 'Bella gets pregnant' stories. You wrote it in a different and interesting way. Loved it! :D
Transfiguration chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
so good! love the ending!
Divamercury chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Read this all in one sitting today and loved it! A fabulous story. Thanks for sharing it with us!

DM
rosemary tea chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
will you be making a sequal
Dr. Cullen chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
wow, that was an amazing end to the story, so heart warming and touching, can't wait to read what you cook up next, whatever it is, it will be amazing, that is for sure.

amazing story!

D

Sam
TayterBug chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
so love this chapter!
MarcoLover16 chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I think you're doing a great job. :). I like it.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 36 . 12/7/2008
Love it! but I'm sad its over! I think you should write a sequel of Gabriel growing up, and more about Bella's powers! Please!
2,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »