Reviews for Flabbergasted Phenomenon
Motherof8 chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
Wow, what a story. It seemed like it was never ending.. But it was riveting. It was great. Thanks for writing it.
LittleFluter chapter 36 . 1/1/2013
Lovely story!
I'm glad you managed to finish, thinking of doing a sequel?
Kassie chapter 36 . 9/6/2012
Loved it ! It was one of the best I've read so far ! 3
cmtaylor531 chapter 36 . 12/22/2011
Aww I adored this story
lizzierichards chapter 35 . 11/15/2011
Now please have Bella changed. It just doesn't seem eight for Edward to be alone again
lizzierichards chapter 34 . 11/14/2011
How come all the Cullens have to hunt at the same time and they have left Bella to Charlie and the dogs? How did Edward agrees with this? Especially since Alice can't see her future with the wolves around? This is just crazy! She's heavily pregnant, on a stormy day being passed around different houses. Couldn't Edward and Esme stayed with her at home and took her to the hosp when it's time? This just doesn't make sense.
lizzierichards chapter 32 . 11/14/2011
Finally! An explanation on what happened with the Volturi and how Emmett ended up getting Bella back. If Aro was there, how come he didn't find out that Bella is alive and where she was hiding? Isn't it that with just one touch, Aro can find out everything tray happened?

And by golly, Bella not changing? Edward is going to end up alone again when she dies. Really, this girl is just crazy...
lizzierichards chapter 31 . 11/14/2011
Now this is confusing. What exactly happened with the Volturi? Where was Bella hidden for over a month with only brief phone call contacts from the Cullens? Why did Emmet and Rosalie the ones to pick her up and not Edward? This Bella us really pathetic, endangering her child by not eating. There's supposedly a doctor in the hotel who checks on her, shouldn't this doctor notice tfe weight loss and anxiety? She should gave been sedated at least so that she could rest. I'm surprised she didn't miscarry with the way she doesn't take care of herself. I don't think she deserves to be a mother to Gabriel. She's flaky, overemotional, she overthinks everything. She oh thinks about her feelings, then feels guilty for not taking care of herself. I think she's just plain crazy. Edward keeps doing the same mistake over and over again. He's such an over bearing and over protective liar.
lizzierichards chapter 20 . 11/14/2011
Why did Jacob had to show his stupid face? He's nothing but an immature, disrespectful trouble maker. Saying i love you to a married woman? who does that? especially since he's imprinted to Leah and he just wanted to hurt Bella. What kind of friend is that? And stupid, guillable Bella, eating up his words, feeling guilty again? Wasn't this rehashed previously in eclipse? Only Bella would be stupid enough to sit on the mud to be talk with JAcob. She's pregnant with placenta previa and has been having back pains and she sits on the mud? in the cold? She knows how this time with Jacob is affecting her husband, Edward and she still talks with him like this? And why did Edward have to bring the bracelet and even got it back for her to wear? It's just ridiculous. They just let themselves be manipulated by JAcob for another of his emotional torture disguised in the form of friendship. I won't be surprised if Bella chooses Jacob as Gabriel's second name. Just saying, with how Bella is acting. Edward will probably agree just to give in to what she wants. Can this get any more crazy ridiculous? Great writing though, it incites this annoyingly strong reactions from me.
lizzierichards chapter 16 . 11/14/2011
Come on, how come Bella is such a weakling who cannot even defend herself with Lauren. Can't she even talk back? I understand about her reaction with being attacked by those drunks when she couldn't even do a decent scream. She's like a child that needed a parent to hold her hand. It seems ridiculous and it's getting absurd that she can't defend herself or talk back. Must she ways defend on Edward or other people? She's going to have a baby. How can she take care of the baby when she can't even take care of herself?
BloodSukr chapter 36 . 3/30/2011
WOW this story is a-w-e-s-o-m-e!

I love it!

Fabulously awesome!
kara chapter 36 . 2/19/2011
Fantastic story! :)
Melissa72 chapter 36 . 12/18/2010
Ok. First, you have talent...keep on doing what you are doing and thank you for sharing the gift God gave you to write. Second, am I the only one who thinks your characterization of Bella was...umm...a bit neurotic? This girl was a walking time bomb of self-absorption, cluelessness, and emotional dependency. She made it seem like pregnancy was a crippling disease. Her lack of independence and confidence was...well, noticeable.

But then again, who am I? I can't write to save my life *chuckle* You may want to change the story descriptions from Humor/Drama to just Drama...the only humor was Emmett calling her Belly. I was glad the birth chapters were a bit lighter...or at least Bella wasn't having emotional breakdowns from stubbing her toe:)

Keep up the great work...Oh! I forgot. I didn't buy that Edward would question her fidelity when he found out she was preggers. I get how you tried to make that a possibility...but it stuck out as unbelievable in my book. Thanks for listening to my rambling ConCrit:) God bless~

Melissa72