Reviews for Flabbergasted Phenomenon
lizzierichards chapter 31 . 11/14/2011
Now this is confusing. What exactly happened with the Volturi? Where was Bella hidden for over a month with only brief phone call contacts from the Cullens? Why did Emmet and Rosalie the ones to pick her up and not Edward? This Bella us really pathetic, endangering her child by not eating. There's supposedly a doctor in the hotel who checks on her, shouldn't this doctor notice tfe weight loss and anxiety? She should gave been sedated at least so that she could rest. I'm surprised she didn't miscarry with the way she doesn't take care of herself. I don't think she deserves to be a mother to Gabriel. She's flaky, overemotional, she overthinks everything. She oh thinks about her feelings, then feels guilty for not taking care of herself. I think she's just plain crazy. Edward keeps doing the same mistake over and over again. He's such an over bearing and over protective liar.
lizzierichards chapter 20 . 11/14/2011
Why did Jacob had to show his stupid face? He's nothing but an immature, disrespectful trouble maker. Saying i love you to a married woman? who does that? especially since he's imprinted to Leah and he just wanted to hurt Bella. What kind of friend is that? And stupid, guillable Bella, eating up his words, feeling guilty again? Wasn't this rehashed previously in eclipse? Only Bella would be stupid enough to sit on the mud to be talk with JAcob. She's pregnant with placenta previa and has been having back pains and she sits on the mud? in the cold? She knows how this time with Jacob is affecting her husband, Edward and she still talks with him like this? And why did Edward have to bring the bracelet and even got it back for her to wear? It's just ridiculous. They just let themselves be manipulated by JAcob for another of his emotional torture disguised in the form of friendship. I won't be surprised if Bella chooses Jacob as Gabriel's second name. Just saying, with how Bella is acting. Edward will probably agree just to give in to what she wants. Can this get any more crazy ridiculous? Great writing though, it incites this annoyingly strong reactions from me.
lizzierichards chapter 16 . 11/14/2011
Come on, how come Bella is such a weakling who cannot even defend herself with Lauren. Can't she even talk back? I understand about her reaction with being attacked by those drunks when she couldn't even do a decent scream. She's like a child that needed a parent to hold her hand. It seems ridiculous and it's getting absurd that she can't defend herself or talk back. Must she ways defend on Edward or other people? She's going to have a baby. How can she take care of the baby when she can't even take care of herself?
BloodSukr chapter 36 . 3/30/2011
WOW this story is a-w-e-s-o-m-e!

I love it!

Fabulously awesome!
kara chapter 36 . 2/19/2011
Fantastic story! :)
Melissa72 chapter 36 . 12/18/2010
Ok. First, you have talent...keep on doing what you are doing and thank you for sharing the gift God gave you to write. Second, am I the only one who thinks your characterization of Bella was...umm...a bit neurotic? This girl was a walking time bomb of self-absorption, cluelessness, and emotional dependency. She made it seem like pregnancy was a crippling disease. Her lack of independence and confidence was...well, noticeable.

But then again, who am I? I can't write to save my life *chuckle* You may want to change the story descriptions from Humor/Drama to just Drama...the only humor was Emmett calling her Belly. I was glad the birth chapters were a bit lighter...or at least Bella wasn't having emotional breakdowns from stubbing her toe:)

Keep up the great work...Oh! I forgot. I didn't buy that Edward would question her fidelity when he found out she was preggers. I get how you tried to make that a possibility...but it stuck out as unbelievable in my book. Thanks for listening to my rambling ConCrit:) God bless~

Melissa72
BloodLust92 chapter 36 . 11/29/2010
This story was so good! I absolutely Loved it! Great job :D
Myspaceisdaocean chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Wait what surgery?
TeamEdward246 chapter 21 . 10/4/2010
I'm a little confused about this story but i love it anyway!
lauren0126 chapter 36 . 8/18/2010
loved it!
sunflowr chapter 36 . 8/11/2010
Very gripping story - a page turner!
maria chapter 36 . 7/27/2010
hey do you speak spanish man!Im from honduras great story I LOVED IT!
turtlemister chapter 36 . 7/12/2010
Very well done! I really loved reading this! I can honestly say that this is the best story on fanfiction that I have read so far. Errors were practically nonexistant, the plot was good, and the characters were each distinct. One thing that is common with writers on this site, is how they let the events of their story unfold. They will often have things happen in ridiculous ways and events, and make it seem very unrealistic (not that vampires are realistic in the first place). I cannot say the same for your story, however. I could picture everything that was happening in my head and everything fit together. Very nice work. I can't wait to read what you come up with next!
Cullen819 chapter 32 . 6/7/2010
so I don't get it... if Aro was there, he would have known that they were lying. It doesn't make sense to me...
Schnullerschnecke chapter 36 . 6/7/2010
Hey,

I just read your story and I really liked it.

Your wrote it really good I couldn't stop readying for the hole afternoon

Now I'm goo have a look what your other FF are...maby there is anotherone witch I like.

Best wishes