Reviews for Flabbergasted Phenomenon

yeah! she is pregnant!
NuRseLovesEB chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
OMG! im very excited!
shadow32 chapter 36 . 10/29/2009
Loved your story. One of the best ones I've read.
issyy chapter 36 . 8/29/2009
great story

im so glad bella was changed!

x
marie1976 chapter 36 . 8/12/2009
this was a good story there is not many story about bella having a baby by a vampire i llike your story
kelley77 chapter 36 . 8/2/2009
Great story! Sweet and exciting all rolled into one :)
debs2crazy chapter 36 . 7/31/2009
Hello

What a wonderful story. Great job.
lollifox chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Im so glad that Edward andd Bella had an arguement, bc in every other "pregnant Bella" stories Edward and Bella are all lovey dovey all the time which kinda aggravates me. Love this story so far.
katyss chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
lol july 25th is my birthday :) idk y but i felt the need to say that lol
Anniem40 chapter 36 . 6/5/2009
I have read this whole fanfic before I have left the review. This was an amazing story, you are a wonderful writer.
RosalieSmiled chapter 36 . 6/2/2009
I know you don't need the reviews to help developing this story any further. You did a marvelous job writing this. I truly enjoyed every minute of it. I had real troubles trying to stop reading to go to be. Last night I was up until 2am reading this. You are very creative. I especially liked that Bell felt warm for her child after her change. That is very original! I hadn't heard that option yet. I am hoping to see if you have any more stories to see what they are like. And though you may not need it, congratulations on a job well done!
Kristin Cullen chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
Amazong story .Thanks!
Smile-J chapter 36 . 5/21/2009
Loved your story. To be honest I'm a disappointed you ended it, I was hoping for more!

Thanks for a great read!
2,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »