Reviews for Might Have Beens
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That "And the couple of people who have noticed think it's sweetly, romantically tragic," was the one of the most beautifully thougthful sentence I've ever read in a fanfiction.

Just so perfect. Exxplains well the pairing and their circumstances and combines perfectly with the imagination of what could been;

*-* I'm in love!

Great fic, fantastic text, yeah, sappy, sappy, but I adored it.
StillThereForMe chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Again, very nice way to turn a typical idea for a fic on its head.

Hiei's possessiveness and how much Kurama means to him, it's very true that he would likely be lost without that. And Kurama would never be able to do that to him, nor would Yusuke.

Fantastic job. :)
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Very accurate description of their feelings and relations! And it's true, there are others, besides Kurama, who love Hiei.
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aww... this is plan ironic... mostly you cannot catch me reading most specially reviewing any YXH fics... i'm a hardcore KuramaXHiei fans... but this is plain cute... if not tragic but i do LOVE angst... besides, in the end it is still KuramaXHiei right? so i don't mind... hahhaha... Sorry Yusuke but you just have to endure... one sacrificial lamb for the safety and happiness of the many... you're just so unlucky to be the one to have the broken heart... anyway your lucky enough to be brought back to life twice (*snickers* i'm bad... i can't help it)
Princess Seki chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow... deep and adorable all at the same time. Now you have me wondering how the Kurama/Yusuke thing would have worked out... hmm... I've never actually written a Kurama/Yusuke fic, but I might have to do that now. But I digress... Lovely story. I do indeed wonder what might have been...
BlueEyedSamurai007 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
good job 5/5 i really liked it
CraftAndBurn chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
you've portrayed exactly how I would imagine Hiei would act in a relationship. And the final sentence set the whole thing off perfectly because it was just so... well, Yusuke.

Lovely set you two have put together!
Lil Blue J chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Unexpected and cute, I loved it.
Javie-and-Sammie chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
awesome! Question, was yusuke talking about hiei or kurama?

- Javie-and-Sammie
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I have to say, although I'm not a husge YxK fan, that was very nicely written. Props!
kittyfoxy chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I know this is supposed to be yusukexkurama but Hiei is adorable. Very protective about his precious fox and never gave a chance to Yusuke. Hiei is definately cute in this chapter!
Gemenice chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Wow... OO Your stories are just awsome! I can imagine Hiei behaving like that... It's part of his character after all... Really good story. Is it possible to fall in love with a story? If so.. I have the feeling I'm in love. :) Really really really good story. Thank you so much for it!
NyteKit chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Very nice and original reason! I really didn't believe Hiei would be the barrier. Most people either have them as a threesome or him pushing them to be together, but this is a nice change. Love how he's playing on Kurama's kindness and guilt for that. Wonderful thoughts are on that page! lol
xPockyNoMikox chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is a double review for this story and "What I Won't Say." Because of course I had to read the other three fics in this chain. And, despite the fact that I don't like the Yusuke/Kurama pairing, I loved all four of these stories. They're very poignant, and all three characters are wonderfully well-written. You and Jesanae Tekani really compliment each other with your writing styles, even if you didn't plan to collaborate on this little series. Your depiction of Yusuke was so sad and heartbreaking that even I, a die-hard KH fan - felt sorry for him.
ylang-ylang chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That was just...whoa.

You have such an amazing talent.

I couldn't decide who I felt the worse for...so much angst and pain. And yeah, I agree that maybe if I were in Hiei's shoes I would do the same. I can't help but think that (at least, based upon what you've written) that Yusuke's theory is flawed.

The type of relationship described is more obsessesive/possessive and that's not really true love. And I think Kurama would try to help Hiei see that.

I just can't see Kurama remaining in the 'cage' Hiei is trying to lock him into.