Reviews for Know Your Stars: The Mummy
Spiritcharm chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
XD That was hilarious about him being munchkin. Hilarious genius.
Spiritcharm chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
That was HILARIOUS!
steelneena chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Get to bakin those cookie cause i'm'a flamin!
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
ha so funny danials being called a munchkin lol it was burns who lost the eyes and tounge can't wait for burns henderson and chamberlain
Evanesce chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
Teehee :) This was funny. I finally got to see this movie! yay!
GlitchGirl23 chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
*Tears streaming down my face* You my friend are a frick'n genius! I've never laughed hard enough to get tears! NEVER! xD One question though, I have a bit of a memory prob, so Mr. Daniels is the guy that lost his eyes and tongue, right?
Hell's Aphrodite chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
XD XD XD XD lol that was so funny XD XD XD XD
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
so funny you should do one on chamberlain that would be funny
writerluv chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
O, short tempered munchkin! Hehehe...wizard of Oz. Please update!
kitsunegrunt chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
if all you need are reviews to get you to do the Americans, then here is one. they were pretty funny. the giraffe thing was a little out there, but the rest fit. i can remember seeing something like this before but i can't remember were.
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
Nice, I liked it alot. Very funny. Liked how you got Anck to slap imhotep not once but three times or more can't remeber. Good job. You should do one for the americans.

Space-Case-Writer13 :):):):)
writerluv chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
That would be really cool to send food through the internet! Oh, I can't wait for the Americans! HA! This update was really funny!
writerluv chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
I can't wait for Imhotep! *laughs in an unsual evil manner and rubs hands together like and evil villan from a cheap. vintage comic book* What evil will befall him?
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
nice. Ardeth bey is a satanist Emo hehehehe. I like it *Evil laugh*
Space-Case-Writer13 chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
yeah waiting for one about Ardeth that's going to be intresting funny very funny! I love it