Reviews for Match
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
A splendid written story, which I enjoyed reading tremendously! It was amazing, so sweet and tender!

"She had left her mark on his heart; he would leave his on her skin."
Iamabouttodeletethisone chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Haha xD cute! :) Lovely costumes! xD
IsisIzabel chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Very nice! I love the imagery, and not just the smut. You've got a great feel for the characters that really shows in your writing. This is the first D/L fic I've ever read, and I think you just set the bar impossibly high for any other writers.
LBJ equals life chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
i loved this story! the costumes were so funny! Danny and Lindsay are so cute together!
Kaoli water goddess chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
God... for the next few weeks all I'm going to think of when I see Danny is him in a peep costume. That is such a funny image! Smuff was awesome, and the little rabbit innuendos you kept in there... I'm going to be looked at funny in my 4-H meetings... But the peep thing... god, that made my day! -
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I'm impressed. Danny in the bunny suit AND hot hot smut. You have a gift, my friend :0P Very nice job, as usual!
PrettyEyes72 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Sug, as always you wrote an excellent fic, filled with exciting detail, character interaction and original ideas. It's difficult to find fics that are grammatically correct, and your fics always rise to the occasion. You're one of the best at Keep up the great work. :)
BeyondTomorrow chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
First off. You can write. I find your writing style very addictive. :)

This piece has many great lines, which is always a good reason to keep reading.

However, since I think you have great potential, I might add that a few things bothered me here.

1. In the first paragraph you say:

"Appearance was a big part of his job, as Mac was keen to remind him every time he stumbled in for his shift with his shirt untucked. He blamed Lindsay, of course."

So far it makes sense, since I can see many reasons for his "untucked shirt" to be her fault (e.g. making him late), but when you start making it about him not having a change of clothes at her place it stops making sense. Do you only tuck in clean shirts?

2. Why would Lindsay want a gorgeous peice of flesh like that dressed as the Easter Bunny? Other than to humiliate him? And why would she want to do that? How is that part of love? Besides, I fail to see how the Easter Bunny and a Playboy bunny match?

3. In this bit here, I'm afraid, it sounds more like Lindsay is having an epileptic fit than sex:

"His thrusts became increasingly erratic, his breathing labored, and he could feel Lindsay shaking in his arms and knew that she was also close to the edge."

Please don't take this as a thumbs down. I think it is a great piece and I think you are a great writer, which is why I decided to go against my grain and review.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
WOW! I need a cold shower... I loved this... OH MAN THIS WAS SO HOTT!

JENNIFER
DKM chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Hot DAMN! Started out hilarious and ended up steamy as HELL! WOW! Yeah, still wiping the drool off my mouth and the tears from my eyes. AWESOME STORY! Abso-freakin-lutely AMAZING!

What I've done for orange soda you've done for marshmellow peeps! Hehehe, I'll never look at them the same again!

Thank you for posting such an awesome story! I loved it!

Peace, Love, and Danny Messer!

-DK
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
so so so awesome, i lack other words besides awesome awesome
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
"Can I see your carrot?" *lol*

"She had left her mark on his heart;he would leave his on her skin." That's really nice :)

This was a great DL Halloween fic. And you get 10,0 bonus points for making it "M."
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I loved it!
mercy4vr chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
QUOTE - "Sex with Lindsay was also a never-ending battle for dominance" ... "He put his everything into it because she did the same, and as much as he loved surrendering to her, he also lived for the moments when he could make her lose control."

Exactly! In a commited loving relationship, (not just a "backseat of your parents' car" first date fling), there is a level of trust which allows them to surrender to one another.

When Lindsay reverses their positions, Danny would go along for the ride (please excuse the double entendre). When she rolls, he rolls. Sometimes he would be in domination of the scenario, other times Lindsay would be.

He surrenders himself to her for their mutual gratification, and it gives him another oportunity to take control back from her and further the goal of making her lose control.

Once again, excellent fic as always! I just about fell over laughing when you introduced the marshmallow peep line.
BRNEYED79 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I enjoyed this story! It is so cute how Lindsay can get her Staten Island boy to do anything she wants, as long as she dresses up like a hooker. Your description of the cast and their costumes was great. I can see Stella as an angel.

The smuff scene was a little uhm interesting lol. It's hard to believe that unless he has a fire hose rolled up in his pants. Otherwise keep up the good work! 7/10