Reviews for Insatiable
Jose S chapter 9 . 5/26
Wow now this is pure tasty romance nuff said. I
CassieRaven chapter 9 . 4/19
I loved reading this entire story, it is great. You did an amazing job writing it and man, was it romantically hot, sweet, and just perfect of an AU for Usagi and Mamoru. Loved it!
Any hope for a sequel or a continue series sequel to this one?
Tatistus chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
This story was infinitely amazing! The only part I didn't enjoy as much (and still I enjoyed it nonetheless) was the first chapter. The rest of them were consumed by my mind in an hour (or less) with much enthusiasm. To see him falling for her so hopelessly, to see her suddenly realizing her feelings, the way their bodies approached little by little... simply great.

I'm not sure if you're still around FanFiction, or if you are thinking of continuing your work, but please know that your writing is a growing art.

Hope you're alive and well. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Please chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
Please keep writing
Baxter87 chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
Live p Love this fic!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
Kudos!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
That was flipping great. You really made me believe the connection between them, and I'm always a sucker for "we're only having sex, not in love!" stories, so it totally hit the mark there. Just a thousand thumbs up!
veggiebroadway chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This was wonderful. So well written! The characters were true the cannon ones. Just amazing. I only cried a tiny bit in the end (I lie... It was too sweet not to cry for a good second or two).
Alana chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
Wonderful story! Sexy, romantic, a little angst. 10/10.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
Honestly, it took me two chapters to ignore the whole underage thing but your story was too damn good to care about that tiny detail. It was full of emotions, unexpected twists and just full of awesomeness!
I think you brought me back to loving Usa/Mamoru again. I still love Usa/Seiya but this... goddamn, it was a great story. Thank you for writing this. You're amazing.
Sailorblondie11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Love :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
This is awesome! I love it! Thanks for posting!
ssserpensssotia chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Wonderful story! Yes, Usagi is too young, but come on...In manga she's 16, and given that she's with Mamoru...I love your story and your writing style. Applause and thank you for the read.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
That was ridiculously good - loved every bit!
slightlyxjaded chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
This story was super sweet and I'm glad they relized they were in love with each other. Very cute. The age thing does bother me, but seeing as how that's how it was in the manga and anime, I will not argue that here. Thank you for writing this beautiful story filled love, romance and happy endings. It was truly a wonderful read.