Reviews for Insatiable
Sailorblondie11 chapter 1 . 11/4
Love :)
This is awesome! I love it! Thanks for posting!
ssserpensssotia chapter 1 . 6/9
Wonderful story! Yes, Usagi is too young, but come on...In manga she's 16, and given that she's with Mamoru...I love your story and your writing style. Applause and thank you for the read.
That was ridiculously good - loved every bit!
slightlyxjaded chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
This story was super sweet and I'm glad they relized they were in love with each other. Very cute. The age thing does bother me, but seeing as how that's how it was in the manga and anime, I will not argue that here. Thank you for writing this beautiful story filled love, romance and happy endings. It was truly a wonderful read.
EvaNguyen chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
I really loved how he fell first. 3
dragonball256 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Oh my god this was incredible. What a rollercoaster ride of emotions this was :)
AlohaHannah chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
This fic gives me goosebumps! Love it!
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
that was so cute and perfect like this is the epitome of my desires for this ship ughh
GraphicsChyk chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Great story!
Jessica chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
This is the best thing I have EVER read about Serena and Darien. Maybe one of the best things I've read, period. please make more.
Yvonnerenee chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
This story! I loved it, lol that's all I can say.. It was so naughty! But I loved it! Lol!
Choukouheartsyou chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Waitttt a hot second. Is this the end of it or is there a resolution I should be expecting? I'm just going to pretend that they live happily ever after and have hot sex. You tease.
xyz chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
I loooove the way he sees Usagi.

Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
Anime Cookies XP chapter 9 . 10/27/2013