Reviews for Insatiable
Baxter87 chapter 9 . 9/24
Live p Love this fic!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 9 . 6/10
That was flipping great. You really made me believe the connection between them, and I'm always a sucker for "we're only having sex, not in love!" stories, so it totally hit the mark there. Just a thousand thumbs up!
veggiebroadway chapter 1 . 3/8
This was wonderful. So well written! The characters were true the cannon ones. Just amazing. I only cried a tiny bit in the end (I lie... It was too sweet not to cry for a good second or two).
Alana chapter 9 . 1/10
Wonderful story! Sexy, romantic, a little angst. 10/10.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
Honestly, it took me two chapters to ignore the whole underage thing but your story was too damn good to care about that tiny detail. It was full of emotions, unexpected twists and just full of awesomeness!
I think you brought me back to loving Usa/Mamoru again. I still love Usa/Seiya but this... goddamn, it was a great story. Thank you for writing this. You're amazing.
Sailorblondie11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Love :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
This is awesome! I love it! Thanks for posting!
ssserpensssotia chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Wonderful story! Yes, Usagi is too young, but come on...In manga she's 16, and given that she's with Mamoru...I love your story and your writing style. Applause and thank you for the read.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
That was ridiculously good - loved every bit!
slightlyxjaded chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
This story was super sweet and I'm glad they relized they were in love with each other. Very cute. The age thing does bother me, but seeing as how that's how it was in the manga and anime, I will not argue that here. Thank you for writing this beautiful story filled love, romance and happy endings. It was truly a wonderful read.
EvaNguyen chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
I really loved how he fell first. 3
dragonball256 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Oh my god this was incredible. What a rollercoaster ride of emotions this was :)
AlohaHannah chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
This fic gives me goosebumps! Love it!
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
that was so cute and perfect like this is the epitome of my desires for this ship ughh