Reviews for Insatiable
celesteaislin chapter 4 . 6/7
Oh my. Well. First off, let me say that the last time I read a Sailor Moon fanfic was probably around the time this was first published over 10 years ago. So this is my first purview back into this world, and oh my gosh I am so glad for it because in just four chapters you have reminded me of all the incredibly compelling reasons why I love Usagi and Mamoru.

It’s such a challenge, when you grow up and realize the characters you love don’t quite grow up with you, and when you look at them with adult eyes all you can see are the childish flaws. What I love about how you have written this is how it brings out that innocence without overdoing it while ALSO mixing in the sexuality that really is implicit (at least in the manga) without it being, for lack of a better word, creepy.

And ending this chapter with Mamoru recognizing he’s fallen in love as she is leaving to go be her strong woman alter ego? I can’t quite pinpoint what about that makes me swoon, but it absolutely does. And again it reminds me so much of the spirit of the manga, where Usagi really is strong and sexy while still innocent.

In any case, thank you for this piece. I really have enjoyed it.
karinori chapter 9 . 2/24
Thank you for the amazing fan fic. All chapters are just so cute and endearing. I couldn't stop reading and wanted more. Mamoru character minum his cigaratte is very mature and.. I don't know, -manly? His affections for Usagi is the main attraction of this fic, I'd say. He gaves me butterfliesssssssss! Love it. Will explore your other fic! Thank you!
karinori chapter 6 . 2/24
This is so cute! It gaves me butterflies, lots of it! I especially loves the scene where they have a talk with Usagi in his clothes... I could imagine it nicely along with Naoko drawing style!
karinori chapter 5 . 2/24
How cute! I cant imagine a 14 years old doing this, but the story is too cute, so I mentally put her age 2 years older. Hahahhahaa.

Yes, Mamoru, smoking is bad!
karinori chapter 1 . 2/24
I am intrigued! But my heart drop when it stated that Usagi is is still 14 and this fanfic is rated M! Almost stop reading but good thing it was only a kissing practice... , right?

When he said 37 C, I thought he was talking about her bra cup size... damn, me and my dirty thoughts...
mryann chapter 6 . 2/17
Aww its just so sweet..
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 9 . 2/11
Damn. That was an amazing story. I love that it was largely Mamoru’s perspective. I don’t feel like there are enough of those. And I love that he figured out/realized his feelings for her first. He was so adorable. And the two of them were so perfect and the mature content done so tastefully, but still very hot. I cannot say enough good things about this fic. Loved it.
Ms. Lovelock chapter 9 . 1/12
I really like this Manor a lot. The things he says to Usako. They seemed so natural and real...they are definitely the things I like to be called! Thank you so much for taking the time to write story!
Love and Hugs!
daianapotter chapter 9 . 1/6
eh! quiero mi lemon! exigo un lemon jugoso y largo!
daianapotter chapter 8 . 1/6
jajajaja en el anime siempre me llamo la atención como no sabían que eran ellos xD

aunque en el manga si que lo presienten xD

me gusto la reconciliación xD
daianapotter chapter 7 . 1/6
oh... que pena (
daianapotter chapter 5 . 1/6
Decidite Usagi xD estás o no estás enojada xD
daianapotter chapter 4 . 1/6
jajajaja viene por placer y recibí dolor como me reí xD

Bueno... al menos mamoru ya sabe que cayó xD
daianapotter chapter 3 . 1/6
Lo dicho... poco a poco están cayendo y no se dan cuenta xD

Espero que a serena no le de un ataque cuando sepa que mamoru es tuxedo xD

Me hizo gracia como disfrutaba de la vista del cuerpo de mamoru xD

¿Tendrá esa noche sueños caliente con su princesa?
daianapotter chapter 2 . 1/6
Si en el fondo ambos lo quieren... no se hagan los tontos xD

Me da que mamoru tendrá que contenerse más de lo que tenía planeado xD