Reviews for Sleep With Me
SGreenD chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
Dark side of the moon, my friend XD
I really like it. It's so sweet and just... perfect.
thewafflebitch chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
love it
Arekanderu chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
A wonderful fic. I truly enjoyed it
diaryofanna chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Aw.

That was seriously adorable.

Keep writing Hyde and Jackie stuff!

becca chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
more!
Soph chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
Completely amazing!
driver picks the music chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
I LOVED THIS! I REALLY LIKE HOW YOU DO THE WHOLE MISSING SCENES THING! GREAT JOB!
cuteclaws chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
is this seriously your ending? cuz this is pretty bad
FoRgEtReGrEt525 chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Wow! Awesome story! Very nice job D
willofthewisp chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
I like it! I love how it's really an expanded version of just one little snippet of the whole show. This is one of the more episode-like fics, and that's a big compliment. Keep going!
dramacrazed101 chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
Aww

you can't leave us hanging like that.

PLEASE can we have some more,at least let us kno if she said yes or no.
Luna Leo chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
VERY NICE! :D
brucasfanatic chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
awwee! I adore the way you right Zenmasters! They are just so perfect! This episode was really one of my all time favourite Zen episodes because it really showed how much J and H relied on each other. i would've killed for there to be more Zen scens though. Like say, THESE scenes. It was love. And i'm so glad you didn't have Hyde up and say I love you out of nowhere. IT would've been too cheesy and unrealistic, plus it would seem as though he'd just said it so they could do it. heh. But the scene was HAWT.
XXspuffster101XX chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
that was so cheesetastic...heh...all those heart to heart monologues always put me in a sappy mood...but that's a good thing...heh...anyway...not a bad two chapters...a few spelling/grammar errors here and there...some POV shifts in the narrative...but all in all...not bad...looking forward to that 8th chapter when ya finish it

_