Reviews for Just Floating
bears434 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
i like :)) it was a great postdeaddoll dealing with trauma blurb. good job :)
Kitoky chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
By far, the best post-traumatic Dead Doll fic I've read. Excellent job! The ending scene.

"‘You’re not trapped this time, honey,’ he spoke above the sound of the rain as droplets traced their way down his face. ‘You’ve got all the space in the world underneath this rain.’

She nodded, slowly, but did not let go of his hand."

That could possibly be the most beautiful passage I'd ever read canon-wise to GSR. It makes me want to just picture that scene with Billy Petersen and Jorja Fox. Oh if CSI was Grey's, that would've been a beautiful scene.
jenstog chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Def. should of been some similar scenario on the show. However, I'm pretty upset at the whole GSR situation at this point anyways. Sara's always seemed like Uma's character in Kill Bill to me- she should be able to just roll on and fight crime with even more conviction after what happened with Natalie. But I suppose the writers had to make something up to get her written out of the show wihtout dying so here we are :(
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I like your story.
Tefla chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Now this was a scene that should have been incorporated into 8x05. The little scene we got with Sara/Greg was nearly not enough. Kudos on your take. I like it. _
Grissom1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Excellent short story. I really enjoyed it.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was interesting-and a great "missing piece" to the

aftermath of "DD"...thanks!