Reviews for Thank You
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Number one fanboy...SQUEAL! I think I just fell in love with Sweet Pair too!
disfigured-dream chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
the stories are so sweet. ) interesting how it was implied that Jirou could bake.

please write more!
RandomAznNoobieNeenjazoncrack chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Ayumi Nazu:

Aw, these was cute. lol .

i always wondered, why do you put 'owari' at the end of ffs?
itssoMELISSA chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Loves it! Why don't you write Silver Pair? I love the perfect pair one. -swoons-
Mini Me chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Great set. I like how every pairing has reacts to what they have to be thankful for. I've always wondered when Yagyuu started to play tennis instead of golf. He must be good to be a regular if he started so recently. I actually wouldn't mind seeing him with someone other than Niou. I must admit to liking the Dirty Pair more than Oshitari and Atobe. I think I would like to see Yukimura done with Kirihara or even Ryoma. I'd also like to see one done with the Silver Pair. Keep writing.
Apple Snapple chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Yay!

I think my favorite one would have to be the Thrill Pair one. Even though it's not my OTP, but meh.

I lurved it. It's so awesome. XP

Wah. When I read ShishidoRyoma my eyes spazzed out and I thought I was seeing Shishido Ryou.

O.O
awintea chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
I couldn't help it, you know! It makes more sense for it to be Shishido Ryou than Shishido x Ryoma D Quite the unlikely pair, aren't they? (But not as unlikely as FujiRyou. xD Who I hope will show up soon enough.)

Out of these four, I like 10 the most. It's just cute. Plus, there is Sanada intervention, which is the best kind. XD

-awinchan
RandomAznNoobieNeenjazoncrack chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Ayumi Nazu:

AW! -sniff sniff-

these were so cute!

Kyaa, kawaii! /

XD (i would have loved it even more if they weren't yoai...it doesn't matter, these were still very cute and fluffy).
Dudly chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Pf Ryoma is such a brat! How was the Royal a Thank You? XD

And don't give me the "It's his way of saying thanks"

He DID thank Tezuka properly.

*Pouts*

Anyway.

I'll forgive you. On to WTLB!

Dudly -xx-
Dudly chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Hey, that's a pretty original concept! :O

And they are sweet drabbles too A bit of fluff. How many of them will you do?

Anyway, I have to cut the review a bit, 'cause, you know, there's Royal and Dirty coming!

See ya

Dudly -xx-
abhorsen3 chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
I don't usually like stories about the perfect pair but I found that one sweet! I was laughing through the royal pair one, jealous of a limousine, that was just so funny_

The dirty pair one was just sad, you never know a parents reaction and they never know how much their reaction hurts their children, I'm glad Yuushi was there to help Gakuto!

I loved the Yuki and Fuji one, it was a nice friendship one and it seemed appropriate, I don't think I can see them as anything other then friends.

I' looking forward to the next chapter, especially the surprise! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving_
sempai-sama chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Oh Nice drabbles.

Giving you lots of love for writing perfect pair. *hearts* The ending was lovely. Sweet pair drabble was cute. XD

Would you please write a ToFu or a FuJirou? :3 *gets shot*
scorch66 chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
Looking forward to Platinum Pair aka NiouYagyuu ;)
Eternal.Angel chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
Happy Thanksgiving, first of all! :D

I'm writing Smiling/Pretty pair for NaNo! *squeals* XDD

My favorite one was... Perfect Pair. I don't know why, but the writing for that piece intrigued me so much.

I'm going to favorite this, ok? XD

Ganbare!

(P.S. - Chibisuke-san and I found many mistakes, particularly the names... but it's not your fault! XD)
M-Maltesers chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I just read 'Thank You' and I just had to say I think it's a really cute story and idea. :3 I read it for the Atobe/Yuuta drabble, of course XD, but I found the Marui and Jirou one really cute as well :D

Pulling all nighters is actually really hard. XD I always think they'd be a lot more fun if I had other people around me, so I can see how Atobe would be glad for having someone there. :3

Thank you for writing Atoyuu! :D I enjoyed it and it made me go 'aw' XD