Reviews for Stolen By Me
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 20 . 4/28/2010
Oh, cool story! :) Ryan's an idiot, yet he's also pretty cool in a way...dunno why really! Still love Rai more! And this story too! :D
sariin chapter 20 . 1/23/2010
Cool! Realy nice story. I kinda like Rayn. He do is a jerk, but he did help Rai and felt guilty...
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Wicked awsome
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Holy Omi's head-puffs! Sugei!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Woah. Scary like an alternate dimension. Usual normalness, then the real one shows up. Interesting to the person who has seen them in action...
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
WOO HOO!
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
hehehe!
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
o
miniku chapter 20 . 4/5/2008
*sniff* *sniff* I can't believe it's over. I wouldn't mind a sequel. It would be very interesting. Great job with this story!
Luiz4200 chapter 20 . 4/2/2008
It was good to see Ryan wasn't so bad. At least not when compared to Chase. And viva RaiKim.
FallenUpStairs chapter 20 . 3/31/2008
Its over? Say it aint so! There has to be a sequel there must be one!..Please?
Faceless Charmer chapter 20 . 3/30/2008
That was awsome. Bye the way I am alrady reading a slave to you. Its Been arranged that we are to get married. (Or something like that, I don't remember) I love both stories and that was great. I'm going to miss you. See ya in A Slave to you. PS- If you want to make a squel go ahead.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 20 . 3/30/2008
YES! Ryan's mine! *grabs him and prepares to burn him to a crisp*

WAIT... *pauses* If I kill him then you won't be able to do a sequel, which I WANT btw... *let's go of Ryan* I change my mind. I'll kill him after the SEQUEL. lol!

I really hope you DO decide to make one. I mean, the ending (as you said), was very general (btw, LOVE how you ended it - so cool!), so... Oh! Oh! I've an idea! Of course, it's YOUR story so I can only suggest, but if you're interested, feel free to PM me. :D

I really enjoyed this! Keep on writing!

xxFireWarriorxx

PS: I think I kinda grew on Ryan... *gasp* I think that's another reason I'm not to keen on killing him anymore... he was so sweet to Rai at the end! Aw man, I AM growing on him... lol! Anyways, I hope you'll do a sequel and keep on writing! :D
miniku chapter 19 . 3/29/2008
Good chapter! That was awesome when Rai used a Shoku move to defeat Chase. I suppose Ryan is ok for helping Rai out but still he can be a jerk. Update soon!