Reviews for Real roses have thorns
wolfgrl1423 chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Your story was simply wonderful! I've only just recently gotten into the Slayers show, and Zel / Amelia were definitely the reason why I stuck with it! Thanks so much for writing such a wonderful and emotional story! This will sound so cliche, but I laughed, worried, and cheered with the various events that happened in this story! I was so enamored that I literally spent all day reading it straight through! You did a great job encompassing all of the characters, and it was a pure delight to read!
xXSirinXx chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
I know that this story has been around for a while but I just love it. I keep coming back to it again and again. You've really done a marvelous job with the characters and created an original one that could've easily have been in the series. I especially love how you focus on Zel's fears and misgivings, as misplaced as they are. Excellent work!
J La Loba chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
looooved it!
Catwho chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
Went hunting for some Zel/Amelia and struck GOLD. Thanks for writing this, even if it was three years ago! I should have been asleep an hour ago but I couldn't put it down (metaphorically speaking since this is on a browser.) Great story!
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
My words simply cannot compensate on how much I enjoyed this fiction.
Jenmoon1 chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
Hi great story would x/f fic favorite couple
Link Fangirl01 chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
YAY! I was ready to beat the tar out of Zel's rocky head for the majority of the story. I didn't think it was possible for him to be so stupid.

XD But good fic, soo glad they fixed things in the end.
SlayersFanatic chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
Nice! I loved the story!
SlayersFanatic chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
This is story is amazing! I'm so interested when they wake up! haha.
Elise-chan chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
very good job! I loved the talk between Zel and prince Phil. very amusing. thank for the story! bye
Narshia chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
I defiantly loved this story. It made me want to cry when Zelgadiss almost left.
Little Pearl chapter 11 . 2/18/2009
It was late at night, when I started reading. When I woke up after the nap, I continued. It's that addicting.

You did an amazing job to keep the characters in-character. Especially Zel, Amelia and Xellos.

I can't really say more about it, I'm still stunned.
Lucia Wilber chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This story was fantastic! Once I started I couldn't stop reading until I was done. Don't worry about straying OOC. Remember that the animes and manga only serve to give us a small peek at the lives of the characters, it's up to us to fill in the blanks. Part of fanfiction is being able to share our own take on this! Your story and writing style has made me realize I need to slow down and take more time with the story that I'm working on. Impressive detail in descriptions. Five stars!
mushi6618 chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
Wow, what a good ending. But will there be an epiloge? I love how you write, its like everything just fell into place for this story. Oh, and it was very, very hot. I couldn't help but squeel in my own seat when I read about what Zelgadiss and Amelia were doing!

Congradulations on your Completetion.

mushi
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
((provides her own happy squee)) It was so GOOD!

I really did enjoy the realism and I certainly enjoyed the fact where Phil was essentially asking Zel is he wanted to marry Ame, without actually telling him.

The entire story was wholly brilliant, and I love the metaphor. Roses do have thorns, and that pain makes them beautiful. Such is love. YAY!

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.