Reviews for Obtaining the Covenant
RockChick2012 chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Two updates in one week?! I feel spoiled :) but I like it!
RockChick2012 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
You should have seen my face when I got an email saying you updated. I was shocked! But I'm so glad it happened. Hopefully it will happen again soon, bc I live this story and it was a great chapter but I'm anxious to see what happens next.
india8 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Thank you so much for updating. I was hoping you
would continue with this story. Can't wait for the next update.
lil miss ladybug chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
im lovin this! please continue the story
Evarisa Noble chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
uu i really love your Reid/oc fic goin on! and the plot along side is really good aswell, update please xx
JoanneCeala chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
please hurry up! i love the "the bet" story so much i have read it over and over again :D i was so gutted that it was over so you can imagine how i was when i saw this! please hurry up im begging! haha :D 3
andyourbeautifuleyes chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
OKAY I'M FREAKING OUT!I LOVE IT and UPDATE SOON!
BubblesScream chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Poor Ty! Losing his powers! Stupid hooded dudes *shakes fists into air with rage!*

I cant wait to read more! Thanks for the amazing chapters! .
BubblesScream chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Could the ass Justin be one of the hooded dudes? Another great chap cant wait to read more! :)
BubblesScream chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Yay! Great first chap! I do have to say tho... What the hell is with the hooded figure dudes? Isn't Chalen the old guy that was taking care of Caleb's dad? Anyway thanks for the great chap cant wait to read more!
SohoDoll chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Amazing chapter. I really hope you'll continue this story. I want to see how Riley and Reid's relationship unfolds.
K.Riley chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Oh my god! I just read THE BET and now all of this and I am totally loving it all! I totally cannot wait for you to update!
serena2010 chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
wow, i am sooo shocked that you even updated this story in like 3 years. dont get me wrong i am happy that you did come back to this story. hope you can find your "inner Riley" :)

serena
Le26199 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
O noooooo! I just read the bet and now this story only to find it stopped! Please if u have any free time or the slightest inclination continue this story!
Elm Treigh chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Ha ha! I guess Thanksgiving in your place is a 3 year long celebration. I wish I loved my family that much. :P

I really like Riley. She is unlike so many of the OC characters you read in Covenant fics & I highly respect that.

I also really like that the Sons accept another girl so easily. Especially since she knows their secret. Does that mean that the Sons are incapable of having friends that are girls if they aren't dating them?

It sure seems that way. I figured with how popular the Sons are that they would expand their club to a few good friends from both sexes. I mean, they have to get a lil tired of being around each other; seeing as they grew up together and all. I know I would be.

Hell, I'm currently easing into ending a friendship with someone I've been friends with for almost 10 yrs. *insert sad face, sigh*

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading what you have in store for your sequel. I do have a small suggestion though. Or I guess you can call it a request... Mind splitting up the scenes or at least transition into them? I get a lil confused when you have one scene where it's not in Riley's POV and then you switch it up to Riley's POV. I'm left like: "Whoa. WTF just happened?" Get what I mean? I'm not trying to tell you how to write your fic, I really hope I don't come like that. I was just putting my input as a reader who doesn't want to have to feel confused and go back to re-reading a scene so that I can remember which characters POV I'm reading. Is all.

Off to add! Update when you're back from your 3 year long Thanksgiving break please! ;)