Reviews for Big Bad Monsters
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Great! I think your insight into John's mind after doppelganger were spot on. The look on his face throughout the episode and during their hug spoke volumes. And I'm happy you gave us this little piece of work, John should be nobodies monster (except maybe for the bad guys).
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this is good. love it.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Nice story, intense one.

Something about the end seems to be strange but I have no idea what - so I guess everything is fine :o)

Good job :o)
Moonloony chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Most excellent fic! I enjoyed the gentleness of Telya towards John without blatant ship. Ronan and Rodney were right on too.

Thank you for posting.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh lovely! The trust, empathy and caring here between all of them, especially John and Teyla is so beautifully and delicately portrayed. I love your Teyla. She feels so brave and real. The chemistry between she and John is just crackling. I hope you write more soon.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I really like this story. I liked the background story and how they all came together through adversity. Thank for the adventure.
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wow, this was great. So eloquently written, and the end was tender and quite perfect. Well done.
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Dude, this is awesome. You write extremely well LC, you need to do it more often man.
Scifan chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Great story! Thanks LC.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Wow. Very nice!
samarie chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Great story! love the shep-whump. are you going to continue? would love it
Elflinn chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
You know I love this! I said this already but, I had to read it again! I so love this! Thank you so much! (HUGS)
Jackrocks chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Excellent description and amazing Shep-whump! Loved it!
Lorr chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Oh, lovely Shep whump! thanks!
WingedPegasus chapter 1 . 11/5/2007