Reviews for Cabin and Cupid
lauren.bokman.1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Horaay for them! glad that it worked with some love in idleness.
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is a great story but you need to watch it you accidentally "put No Seth thank you I was just thinking of Seth that's all" when I'm pretty sure you meant to say she was thinking about Frank, her late husband. Other than that it's really wonderful
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Huh. Wouldn't have thought of those two together. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Denise chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hi, cute story but as bobcats said previously, it needs desperately to be shaped up. Do go over it, correct the spelling and grammar, and resubmit it. It really is a must to do that with all your stories.
Terra1984 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I thought it was very cute and I enjoyed reading it, You did a really good job.
bobcats chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
The story is sweet, lighthearted and shows promise but, honestly, I couldn't get through it because of all the grammar and spelling errors. They're not just a nuisance, they're actually misleading. Here's a random one I copied:

''No Seth thank you I was just thinking of Seth that's all'' Jessica assured him ,but he pulled over anyway.

A lot of people won't read or review a story where the author hasn't bothered to run a spellchecker or cared enough to make sure the story makes sense. It's a cute enough fanfic but it needs cleaned up badly. Find a friend to beta it, if nothing else. Good luck!
rikkurox chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
SethJess, ah how cute! I love the story and the matchmaking bit is fab!