Reviews for Bloody Roar II: More Than That
Musashi Sanada chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Frank's a big abusive bastard! Boo! Yay for the loveable wolf rescueing Alice! _
someone who is not important chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
this is a flame O.o

JUST KIDDING!

cute story, tiger! D yulice is a cute pairing, following kenikos .-

write more yulices, pweez? *puppy dog eyes*

toodles! D
jtcptrisha chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Now Yugo is showin' genuine affections for his "dear friend" (or maybe more) Alice. They should be bf-gf!In other stories, Yulice should've been like Keniko if only Yugo had a brain. The story is different and I like it!
A Lifeless Beauty chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Thanks for making me cry! *tears* I loved it though, it was so cute and comforting at the end. Aw..Franks a DICK, how can he hurt our poor bunny Alice? Such an asshole. -_- Yugo saves the day! - Yes! all in all, I likey likey! Your on my fav author list now, hun.
Areze chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I love all your work but so far i think this one is the best! I gonna feel stupid for actually saying this, but it made me cry. I really hope to see more stories from you. Keep up the good wrok.
Anubisit is impossible to sign in.really it is chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
LUVED IT! so sweet...*sigh*
Irvine Kinneas the Coyote chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
That's really nice. Yugo should have shreaded Frank but Frank cashed in on his bad karma. I like this story! It's nice!
Flyby Stardancer chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
O_O Wow... (isn't much for rape or near-rape fics) Geez... That was EXTREMELY well written Christi... but I'm just gonna hafta go into the bathroom for a few minutes from the content... (leaves the room, holding my stomach and mouth)
Fle chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I thought this was o.k., but Alice would of done something more to defend herself in my opinion.
Stella Bomb chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Oh the angst! Still a very well fic (this is the second fic I read that's written by you today, you are just too good!).
TifaValentine chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Hey! This is just a great story! But I think Alice would've kicked that dude's ass anyways, just my opinion.
AKA chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Wow...this really hits close to home for me. Thank God Yugo was there to help. Not everyone has a rescuer like that after all, Alice must feel lucky.
Psycho Guyver chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
indeed a sad fic with a happy ending... reminds about a lot of sad cases of people in the same situation, makes me wish I could help out.. also reminds me of problems that I had at home once with my stepdad and all.. But I'm glad to see a happy ending, it's a fic that really describes the feelings ofsomeone with demestic abuse and Christi did a great job with this fic. SAdly it is albiet depressing but none the less it shows people a important problem in society we need to take more notice of. God forbid should I ever end up like a man like this...scares me half to death as to the thought of me doing this or other people having to go through such things.. For anyone anyone who's reading this don't let abusive people control your lives, you'll never be free until you stop it...
Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
That was really good.
TylonCorp chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
hmm quite intreguing - sad thing is similar things happen, and those women don;t ususaly have princes in rather fuzzy fur to rescue them - very good story, and you were right - sound like frank had some sort of comples- even the bad offenders aren;t stupid enough to fight the cops - good story over all, and even better since it rsies awareness of this issue