Reviews for Telling Secrets
iLupinus chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Oi! Hurry up an update before I do! If I update before you, that will probably suck because I am terrible at updating

~Lupin
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Oh this is so freaking amazing so far! Please update!~ XD
The Goddess Azure Thunder chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
Does His Sister Have Schitzophrenia
KuroNite chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
...niou...
demonickouhai chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
I want the next chapter! Ne, when are you going to update this?
yesnomaybeso chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
NO, DON'T STOP THERE!

Please update soon, LovableDuck :[ I love this story, and then it just stopped...uwah, not fair!

But the story is fantastic :] The only thing I could possibly suggest is having longer chapters...but that's always the author's choice. Great plot, I can't wait for an update! :D

So...update soon then? :] Pretty please?

-Darkie
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
Yo, I really like the angsty Niou and the way this story is going, it's really interesting. But I can't help but notice that your chapters are very verry short, so I hope you'll update soon.
endlessly chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
I'll forgive you just because I know how awful writers block and fighting with friends is..

I wonder what Nadi is going to do..Maybe she'll pull a Halloween X_x
Eriea chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
Too lazy to log in XD And you're forgiven. Only because I know very well how annoying a writer's block can be, especially if you're trying to finish a multichaptered story, so there. -pats duckie and kicks writer's block-

This chapter is very freaky, by the way, Not overly, but still. Voices. BOO! X3 Anyway, I think I know wha her sickness (is it even a sickness?) is, I just have to do a little research(;

I shall keep my eyes open for the next update.
CynicalDream chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
only cause i cant resist akaya's puppy eyes lol, its alright everyone knows what writers block is like so no one is angry well im not at least, and i definetly know what fight with friends are like, me and my bestie had a huge fight in a foriegn country hence to say we arnt friends anymore lol but ohwell i hope everything works out for you :)
endlessly chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Poor Niou *cries* He really has it bad. I just hope Kirihara will cheer him up. I can't wait for the next chapter
endlessly chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
I know, I know. It's never wise to write two stories at once. Been there, done that...never sleep again until they are finished..meh..
acantabloom chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Poor Niou! (again) I hope his teammates can help him out :(
vivicance chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Ah... I've always imagined Niou with an abusive father and a helpless mother. But, I don't know, it's getting a lot more depressing T_T Would it be bad if I put a fic where his parents are somehow normal, or something? :D

But anyway, simple words but lovely chapter, yet again. How do you do this, seriously? I can't -points at self- is lame T_T LOL. Update fast, ne? -puppy dog eyes-
Death Ace chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
should be a show about serious.I would seriously be crying right now if there Niou...Niou love,people!-Peace sign-
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »