Reviews for Forbidden
rpattzkstew13 chapter 146 . 3/27
please update...
GreysfanMD chapter 78 . 5/31/2012
ok i triexd and tried soooo hard not to say anything bad or mean and im not trying to be mean its just MY GOD ALREADY! its literlly kills me to read this its vial but i hung in this long so i will true to finish thats only if it gets better and i am praying to god thst it dose! again i dont want to be mean its just freshstrating. :'(
GreysfanMD chapter 50 . 5/27/2012
i have to say i liked it really hot not that the others werent but this was hot ;)
FL-1705 chapter 146 . 6/5/2010
please keep writing. or at least please finish it off :)

your FF is quite addictive
All.American.Gurl chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Ur an alrite writer but i feel ur characters are all about sex and have no relationship:( and ur story has so drug on that u dont even seem to like ur characters much... i liked ur idea of a body gaurd romance but it sorta went too far for my liking..
Love2LoveGreys chapter 145 . 7/19/2009
Great update, as always. Can't wait for more :)!
LA Calleigh chapter 145 . 7/18/2009
Great update...I sure wouldn't want to be Mer OR Derek when she reaches the inside of that operating room. Keep up the great work!

Cal
DakotaLady chapter 144 . 6/25/2009
This quote from the chapter ...

He had to go in there and admit that he went against her and gave her father the medical advice that he thought was best.

Derek always knew Meredith and his precious children were his number one priority. But his training as a doctor told him that he must be true to his patients. Thatcher Grey was no different.

This is difficult for all of them. I just wish it could Cara who is the calming force in all of this ... Meredith's "difficult" daughter.
DakotaLady chapter 143 . 6/18/2009
Derek is being a real silly ... the color of the paint ... Meredith and her need for shoes ... then coming unglued over Cara getting a haircut ... the who loves who the most of their children.

Meredith seeing that maybe part of Cara's problem(s) is she feels slighted because of the younger children. Meredith better not send Cara away to school. That will come soon enough with college just around the corner. Guess who will miss Cara the most when that happens?
DakotaLady chapter 142 . 6/17/2009
OMG! Chapter 142 ... Fabulous!

Just yesterday I was going through stuff in a file near my computer. Found my early handwritten notes ... highlighting points of each update/chapter of Forbidden.

On October 06 2007 the first notes I wrote ... Derek Hanson is in Italy - hired by Thatcher Grey a wealthy businessman - Derek's position is that of a bodygurad to a seventeen year old - Meredith Grey. He saw her walking down the stairs. And so the story began ...

Don't remember ... has Meredith ever served toasted peanut butter with honey sandwiches to her children?
francetwo chapter 142 . 6/17/2009
Congrats on you gettin married!
LA Calleigh chapter 142 . 6/16/2009
Congratulations! And welcome back..great chapter, it's nice to see Mer moving on in a positive way!

Cal
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 141 . 4/21/2009
Oh this is bad. She can't even do her job anymore. Hope things get better soon!
AddiesUndiscoveredTwin chapter 140 . 4/4/2009
This entire story is AWESOME! I really like this new development too! It's really well written! I signed up just to comment :D Keep up the awesome work! :D
francetwo chapter 140 . 4/3/2009