Reviews for He Had It Coming
I so loved this :D
internalscars chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Great fic! Max is so evil here, haha! Protective Derek is awesome! :D
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aww, I love the ending. Hahaha. Max beatdown plus Derek sweetness makes my day. :) The CI reference was good, too. I like how you added that Casey tends to listen when Derek talks. It's very true. Great fic.
rayraysakurablossom chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
oh what happens between casey and derek?
lambtastic chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aw that was really sweet of derek:3 i love the ending!
ajkldfs chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
lol this was really great.

:D
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
That was really really good! Is there a sequel? Oh I really really hope there's a sequel. I'm going to look now.

Person Of A Strange Origin
BooneShannon4evr chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
AW! That movie is THE BEST! UGH! I *HATE* Max! He's such a jackass to her on the show, it makes me sick that Casey is so fooled by him... unless they've broken up and I just haven't seen that epi yet...

ANYWAY! This is really good!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
wow, nice oneshot...now make it a twoshot! please! Casey's POV! please! :-D
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
haha, my favorite movie!

good title choice for this story! i love that derek fought max and won, TWICE!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
loved it update soon
ChevyMevy chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
more chaapters please! ok. thats all.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Max pretended not to hear him, and continued speaking. “And I’ll never tell a soul that you have some sort of Cruel Intentions fantasy about your sister.”

“Did you really just reference Cruel Intentions?” Derek shook his head. “You are such a girl.”

BEST LINE EVAH! well, actually you have like, super duper awesome lines, but i liked that one. lol. I totally loved this zomg, ad i dont know wht i didnt get the alert, i need to alert you, wtf. lol.

haha i love that hs willing to give up his reputation for Casey! DOWN WITH MAX!
jeytonlover chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Loved this one shot. And I'm a really big dork, I made his last name Maxwell in my story, lol!