Reviews for Birthday present
shai'lo chapter 1 . 7/27
You're story was the BOM
camerabugs chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love this story! It is one of the most amazing things I have read. Thank you so much for writing it. The gifts they gave Penelope were perfect...especially the one from Derek.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
that was great loved it
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw he had a star named after her that is so cute and so from the movie A Walk To Remember. I love it but I definately think that you need to write more so that Pen can thank him adequately for her gift. I'll give you an entire cookie jar.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I think Derek gave her the best present out of all of them. Who wouldn't in their right mind want a star named after them and then get the kiss of a lifetime from your best friend, I know I would love to have a present like that. Excellent story and Great job! What Garcia said to Derek was hilarious and cute! The kiss between Morgan and Garcia was steamy, which they forgot that they weren't alone until JJ told them to behave and they became embarrassed-was classic! Great job!
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Melted, I just melted... sigh.
Let Me Fall-Let Me Break chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
SO perfect that was so them it's ridiculus. I love it...
tearbos chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Very cute. The presents were perfect and so appropriate. A gift from Hotch and Emily? Hmm...
deal4321 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I loved it! What a perfect birthday and present. :-) I would love to have a birthday party and present like that!
lsjkcsjsbjlns chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
aw! love it, very nicely written, made me feel warm inside
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Perfect birthday!
Mellow girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was awesome I loved that! Great story!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007