Reviews for Beautiful Boy
Kinetic-Psychopathy chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
What da fuck?! I luv it tho
qqsha chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow. Like wow. Hot and creepy at the same time. Yet totally good and cool.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Yep. I'm going to hell for loving this one. :)
Moonphase chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Eww...creepy!I like stories like this. Sometimes when they are long it's a bit...much...but when short like this they can be very powerful and scary/creepy :)
Malonami chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
woah O.O petaphile status umm weird but godd plot oddly suted for jafars personality
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
Incy Little Spider chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Oh, this is GREAT! I've always had a bit of an interest in this pairing and you have executed it brilliantly! I don't like fluffy stories so this really appealed to me. Good job and keep it up.

P.S one tiny error is that wehn it says "and inhaled the street rat's sent," it should of been, 'and inhaled the street rat's scent." But this tiny mistake didn't stop me from loving this story. Great job!
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Ooh, I'd never considered this slash pairing for Aladdin before, but you definitely make it seem plausible (especially since it's just the right flavor of non-con). Short and sweet, too. Good job!
jlslash chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
good fanfic I hope you will read more
Samirah the Entertainer chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
How divine...and then left at a cliffhanger.
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
aw I love it. Guess I'm not the only one who had that idea. Nice work.
bestia chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
First, let me get this out of my system.

Eep!

Definetly not what I was expecting, though the title offered some hint. I actually did like this. The portrayl of Jafar is interesting, menacing, uninterested in the constraints of right and wrong.