Reviews for Your Star
Scarletquillraven chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh, so sad! Once again, a beautiful fic. I love your writing style.
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Sweet fanfic!

I don't know what else to say, so I won't say anything at all.
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw, I really like this.

Alien Roxi
Alayna chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Very nicely done! Loved the song (great band aren't they) and the fiction went perfect with it.
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This is so beautiful! When I first saw the summary, I thought it might be a slash story, but since it didn't say that, I decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I did! Your use of similes and metaphors really brings the story to life. The comparison of Anakin's destiny to a star is a really unique idea, and this is so well written that you were able to pull it off. Kudos to you! You are going into my favorites!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
an interesting take for Obi-Wans point of view.
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
It was beautiful. And so true. Very well done!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Very good. The extended metaphor works extremely well and there are some very poignant lines: "You should have known that destiny cannot be found; by its very nature, it exists only if it comes to you." and "Maybe it couldn’t breathe beneath that mask. I don’t know how you do it." are particularly nice. The story starts out as cute, but it's definatly not at the end...it's just sad, and touching.
pronker chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
So lyrical and filled with longing to see his loved one's star again, nice. I liked that Obi-Wan thinks of himself as the loser of that battle, because he did admit to loving Anakin and to do what he did to him would haunt, no matter the self-defense angle.
Rya Likao chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I love your story. I have always thought that Obi-Wan missed Anakin a lot when he was on Tatooine, even if Luke look alike his father in many ways. Keep whriting!